LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Smuggler, Bullitt and Robber's Dog All Sign New Directors All the production moves from around the industry
- Which Brands Spoke Out Against the Religion Bills...to tweeting his opposition, Apple CEO Tim Cook wrote a Washington
Post op-ed explaining Apple's position on the legislation, as well as his...
- NBC Cancels Cosby Sitcom Project Amid Sexual Assault Allegations...assaulted by Mr. Cosby in 1982. Barbara Bowman published a Washington
Post op-ed last week reiterating past accusations Mr. Cosby raped her when she...
- Netflix Reverses Course, Shelves Plans for Cosby Special...sexually assaulted by Cosby in 1982. Barbara Bowman published a Washington
Post op-ed last week reiterating past accusations Cosby raped her when she was...
- Why Facebook Is Becoming the Media World's Black HoleAs Facebook introduces "frictionless" media sharing, epic Timelines for every user and continuing "engagement" land-grabs beyond, Mark Zuckerberg's dorm-room project is becoming, quite simply, the media world's black hole, and effectively devaluing the rest of the non-Facebook web in the process.