LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for October 7: Gibbs Is BackCBS's "NCIS" is once again near the top of the chart.
- Will You Live to 100? Marketers Are Betting on It...and erectile dysfunction drugs, there's still more money in treatment than
prevention. But even beyond drugs and supplements, the preventive approach is getting more...
- Clinton Campaign Busts Out Issue Ads Online, Economy First...address several issues including paid family leave, immigration reform and gun violence
prevention. By introducing specific issues in ads, the campaign can gauge which messages...
- The Media Chart for August 12: Olympics Get Gold, if Not a RecordNBC might not be pulling the best Olympics ratings ever, but it's been good enough to beat the competition.
- Why Online Shopping Is Causing a Rise in Dog Attacks...Hazards was rolled out on May 13, ahead of National Dog Bite
PreventionWeek. It's available on every mobile delivery device, and Delivery Strategy...