LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What a Hearst Acquisition of Rodale Would Mean for Magazineland...the publisher of Men's Health, Women's Health, Runner's World,
Preventionand other titlesâ "as well as a small consumer book division whose...
- Female Firepower: Women Take a New Role in Gun SalesUnder President Obama, fear of new gun restrictions spurred sales. Now gun marketers are trying to emerge from a so-called Trump slump.
- Capri Sun Taps Kids and John Legend for No-Added-Sugar Line...Americans' diets, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention, which says 63% of kids drank such beverages on a given day...
- Apple's Move to Kill Cookies Brings Plea From Six Major Trade Associations...cookies' data for 30 days. The update on cookies, dubbed Intelligent Tracking
Preventionor ITP, is due in the version of Safari coming out this...
- Mueller Election Probe Said to Have `Red-Hot' Focus on Social MediaMueller's team of prosecutors and FBI agents is seeking additional evidence from companies like Facebook and Twitter.