LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- James Frost Signs With Rattling Stick, Martin Krejci Joins RuffianPlus Chromista adds Pacciani, Frenay joins Los York
- Brooklyn's Antfood Takes Top Honors at Inaugural AMP Awards Show...Sony Xperia Ion, out of McCann . Best Original Song went to
Primal Screamfor Fruit of the Loom's "Trampoline," out of The Richards Group...
- From Disco-Punk to Deadlines...Eleven as well as album work, like mixing and production on
Primal Scream's Exterminator. From there, the guitarist-turned-multi-instrumentalist, who had been...
- April 2008 - Top Spots...Will Bates and performed by Philip Mossman, who has worked with
Primal Screamand LCD Soundsystem. It's a catchy ditty with a valuable lesson...
- In Humiliating Microsoft, Apple's Simply CharmingBob Garfield's Ad Review NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- The latest group of Macintosh TV spots are wonderful examples of how Apple ad agency TBWA/Chiat/Day continue to "find fresh ways to flatter the faithful by belittling the uninitiated," says Bob Garfield.