LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What You Can Learn From Adkeeper's Epic Fail (And Pivot)...startup scene after founding About.com in 1996 and selling it to
Primediafor $724 million -- made the notion of keeping ads seem highly plausible...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- New York Magazine Cashing in OnlineNew York magazine, which expanded its blog The Cut into a fashion and lifestyle website last month, is having its best year in a decade.
- Marder named CFO of Summit Business Media...com, and previously held executive titles at CMP Media, the Financial Times ,
Primedia, Update Inc. and VNU Business Media. “Summit will benefit from Adam...
- 'Ginsu Guy' Barry Becher, DRTV Pioneer, Dies at 71...amazing" and "Now how much would you pay?" Their company later became
PriMedia, which continues to this day as a direct-response media agency. The...