LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Interpublic Brings Mullen and Lowe Together to Form Mullen Lowe Group...rebranded as Mullen Lowe. Interpublic said that the digital capabilities of Lowe
Proferoin New York and Mullen's media unit, Mediahub, will report into...
- How Japan's Dentsu Climbed to the Top of the Agency World Most ad agencies don't climb mountains or send robots to outer space; for Japan's Dentsu, it's all in a day's work.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- 50 Largest U.S. Hispanic-American Agencies50 Largest U.S. Hispanic-American Agencies: Agencies ranked by 2014 Hispanic revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- State of the Agency Market: What You Need to KnowState of the agency market from Ad Age's Agency Report 2015. U.S. agency revenue is up 5.4%. Digital now accounts for 40% of agency revenue.