Proof was created in September 2010 by merger, acquisition, a lot of hard work and a little luck. Day one, the agency was at $60 million in billings with 65 employees.
Over the past six years, we’ve grown by 30% and added 55 employees. We said goodbye to a few clients that were holding us back, and we added new ones that are moving us forward, namely the American Heart Association, Del Frisco's Grille, Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce, Mouser Electronics and Apothic Wines. These join a diverse client roster that includes 3M, Subway Restaurants, BancVue, San Antonio Tourism, Hyatt Resorts, and the U.S. Army.
Our work and POV have been featured in top industry and general interest publications, including Advertising Age, Adweek, Creativity, Communication Arts and The New York Times. Subway named us as their Agency of the Year three years in a row, and Advertising Age recognized us as one of their Small Agencies of the Year three times in just our first five years of eligibility.
Proof Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- Marketers Halting YouTube Buys Puts Pressure on Media Shops...including Google and YouTube, accountable to ensure that the highest standards of
advertisingare consistently met. Clearly, Google has fallen short of these standards," the...
- YouTube Clears Up Metrics Mess by Focusing on These Three Stats...these metrics during Europe's
AdvertisingWeek. The changes come as...and drive brand performance. Further proofthat we need to get...
- And the Winner Isn't: Oscars Put Up Historically Low RatingsNote to the Academy: It's hard to get excited about a bunch of movies you haven't seen, and the proof is in the ratings.
- Was Methbot's Financial Impact Grossly Exaggerated?...Chief Brand Officer Marc Pritchard last month when he told the Interactive
AdvertisingBureau that "the days of giving digital a pass are over." But...
- How Omnicom Is Shaking Up Its Nissan Account...globally as Nissan United. The U.S. Nissan team includes TBWAChiatDay, Zimmerman
Advertising, OMD and other Omnicom agencies. The group already has personnel in Nashville...
NOV9A Promising Approach for Publishers to Combat Ad Blocking
JLY31Small Agencies Debate Whether Project Work Pays
JAN11Print Subscriptions Soar After Election
MAR15Linking TV and Digital Video Viewing in One Guarantee
NOV30What to Do When a Brand Gets Pulled Into Controversy?
AUG24Branded Content Blocks on TV Find Sponsors
JLY31Three Tips on How Small Agencies Can Work With Freelancers
JLY31How to Start a Great Small Agency - With Grit
JLY31How to Vet a New Client - and Know When to Walk Away
JLY31Ad Age Honors Small Agencies
SEP28Facebook Live Video Experiments with Ad Breaks
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners
SEP7August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions