Proof was created in September 2010 by merger, acquisition, a lot of hard work and a little luck. Day one, the agency was at $60 million in billings with 65 employees.
Over the past six years, we’ve grown by 30% and added 55 employees. We said goodbye to a few clients that were holding us back, and we added new ones that are moving us forward, namely the American Heart Association, Del Frisco's Grille, Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce, Mouser Electronics and Apothic Wines. These join a diverse client roster that includes 3M, Subway Restaurants, BancVue, San Antonio Tourism, Hyatt Resorts, and the U.S. Army.
Our work and POV have been featured in top industry and general interest publications, including Advertising Age, Adweek, Creativity, Communication Arts and The New York Times. Subway named us as their Agency of the Year three years in a row, and Advertising Age recognized us as one of their Small Agencies of the Year three times in just our first five years of eligibility.
Proof Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- Turner Expands Native Ad Offerings to Encompass Sports Properties Like March Madness...s launch of its native
advertisingdivision, the company is expanding...and agencies at least some proofat CES that its Ignite...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year...of the year's most influential innovators. They come not just from
advertisingand marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more. Each of their stories...
- A Cowboys-Patriots Super Bowl Would Level Every TV Ratings RecordHow the big game became Super, even if the halftime show almost always sucks, with an interactive chart of ratings back to 1967.
- The Platform Agnostic: Keeping Up With ConsumersAs a publisher, a content creator or a marketer, you're focused on using the right media to best engage the audience at the right time.
- Ad Age, Adlatina Salute Women to Watch Mexico at Second Annual Event...annual Women to Watch Mexico event honored 15 outstanding women in marketing,
advertisingand media at a luncheon Nov. 14 at Club 51, on the...
NOV9A Promising Approach for Publishers to Combat Ad Blocking
JLY31Small Agencies Debate Whether Project Work Pays
JAN11Print Subscriptions Soar After Election
NOV30What to Do When a Brand Gets Pulled Into Controversy?
AUG24Branded Content Blocks on TV Find Sponsors
JLY31Three Tips on How Small Agencies Can Work With Freelancers
JLY31How to Start a Great Small Agency - With Grit
JLY31How to Vet a New Client - and Know When to Walk Away
JLY31Ad Age Honors Small Agencies
SEP28Facebook Live Video Experiments with Ad Breaks
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners
SEP7August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions