Proof was created in September 2010 by merger, acquisition, a lot of hard work and a little luck. Day one, the agency was at $60 million in billings with 65 employees.
Over the past four years, we’ve grown by 30% and added 55 employees. We said goodbye to a few clients that were holding us back. We added new ones that are moving us forward, namely Subway Restaurants, ERA Real Estate and San Antonio Tourism. These join a diverse client roster that includes 3M, BancVue, Baylor University, Hyatt Resorts, U.S. Army and Extraco Banks.
Our work and POV have been featured in top industry and general interest publications, including Advertising Age, Adweek, Creativity, Communication Arts and The New York Times. Ad Age recognized us as National Silver Small Agency of the Year for 2014 after naming us Silver Small Agency of the Year, Southwest, in 2012. Subway recognized us as their Agency of the Year three years straight.
Not bad for a four-year-old agency.
General Inquiries: email@example.com
- SACVB - Unforgettable Integrated Addy
- Schweigert - Case Study
- COYR - Gentlemens Guide Case Study
- 2014 Agency of the Year
- Small Agency of the Year 2014, Silver: Proof Advertising
Proof Advertisinggoes by the motto "Nothing Watered Down," which means, according to President Bryan Christian, "climbing out on a limb, charting a new course...
- Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards: See the Winners...small agency entrants. Agency of the Year Gold: Muhtayzik Hoffer Silver:
Proof AdvertisingBy Size 1-10, Gold: Odysseus Arms 1-10, Silver: Good Solutions...
- Muhtayzik Hoffer, Heat Take Top Honors at Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards...within its first six months on the account. Austin-Â based
Proof Advertisingearned the Silver Small Agency of the Year Award. San Francisco-based...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Women to Watch: Ly Tran, Proof Advertising...turn turkey into bacon. She's hoping that Austin, Texas-based
Proof Advertising's work for Cargill's meat brands will bring that white meat...