Proof was created in September 2010 by merger, acquisition, a lot of hard work and a little luck. Day one, the agency was at $60 million in billings with 65 employees.
Over the past six years, we’ve grown by 30% and added 55 employees. We said goodbye to a few clients that were holding us back, and we added new ones that are moving us forward, namely the American Heart Association, Del Frisco's Grille, Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce, Mouser Electronics and Apothic Wines. These join a diverse client roster that includes 3M, Subway Restaurants, BancVue, San Antonio Tourism, Hyatt Resorts, and the U.S. Army.
Our work and POV have been featured in top industry and general interest publications, including Advertising Age, Adweek, Creativity, Communication Arts and The New York Times. Subway named us as their Agency of the Year three years in a row, and Advertising Age recognized us as one of their Small Agencies of the Year three times in just our first five years of eligibility.
Proof Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- See the Animated Cover: Time Shows Uber as a Flaming Pile-UpPlus: Fox News is no longer "Fair & Balanced," Facebook is asking "hard questions" and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Wait, There Are Vending Machines Where You Can Buy Instagram Likes?...5, 2017 People wanted more
proof-- so Thursday afternoon he tweeted...June 8, 2017 6. In advertisingnews, the pre-roll ad...
- Univision Upfronts: Family, Futbol and the Evolution of TelenovelasUnivision Communications pitted its "
Proofof Passion" upfront presentation on Tuesday...Univision's exec VP of advertisingsales. "That is a crock...
- U.S. Agencies from A to Z...75.3 2 Accenture Interactive [Accenture] New York 1,740.6 Acento
AdvertisingSanta Monica, Calif. 8.1 173 Ackerman McQueen Oklahoma City 57.4...
- Online Marketing Truth or Dare...place vastly outweighs the potential upside this model offers. Need
proofthat online advertisingstrategy needs an overhaul? Take this recent New York Times headline...
NOV9A Promising Approach for Publishers to Combat Ad Blocking
APR12Major Media Brands Now Selling Digital Ads Together
JLY31Small Agencies Debate Whether Project Work Pays
NOV30What to Do When a Brand Gets Pulled Into Controversy?
MAR15Linking TV and Digital Video Viewing in One Guarantee
JAN11Print Subscriptions Soar After Election
JUN14An Innovative B2B Marketing Deal
AUG24Branded Content Blocks on TV Find Sponsors
JLY31Three Tips on How Small Agencies Can Work With Freelancers
JLY31How to Start a Great Small Agency - With Grit
JLY31Ad Age Honors Small Agencies
JLY31How to Vet a New Client - and Know When to Walk Away
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners
SEP28Facebook Live Video Experiments with Ad Breaks
SEP7August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions