Proof was created in September 2010 by merger, acquisition, a lot of hard work and a little luck. Day one, the agency was at $60 million in billings with 65 employees.
Over the past six years, we’ve grown by 30% and added 55 employees. We said goodbye to a few clients that were holding us back, and we added new ones that are moving us forward, namely the American Heart Association, Del Frisco's Grille, Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce, Mouser Electronics and Apothic Wines. These join a diverse client roster that includes 3M, Subway Restaurants, BancVue, San Antonio Tourism, Hyatt Resorts, and the U.S. Army.
Our work and POV have been featured in top industry and general interest publications, including Advertising Age, Adweek, Creativity, Communication Arts and The New York Times. Subway named us as their Agency of the Year three years in a row, and Advertising Age recognized us as one of their Small Agencies of the Year three times in just our first five years of eligibility.
Proof Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- Was Methbot's Financial Impact Grossly Exaggerated?...Chief Brand Officer Marc Pritchard last month when he told the Interactive
AdvertisingBureau that "the days of giving digital a pass are over." But...
- How Omnicom Is Shaking Up Its Nissan Account...globally as Nissan United. The U.S. Nissan team includes TBWAChiatDay, Zimmerman
Advertising, OMD and other Omnicom agencies. The group already has personnel in Nashville...
- NBC to Include Digital Viewing in Ad Guarantees for Winter Olympics, Offer Packages Combining Super Bowl...online. The situation was further
proofof just how complex it...said Dan Lovinger, exec VP- advertisingsales of the sports group...
- Super Bowl LI Ad Review: Facing a Big Moment, Enough Marketers Find Their FootingIn a divided time the best ads invited everyone to join a single party for a night -- or else picked a side.
- Underrated Super Bowl Ads: McCann's Eric Silver Shares His Favorites...few students recruited from ad and design schools. Further
proofthat the cardinal rule of advertisingalways holds true: simple wins the day. Tide "Talking...
NOV9A Promising Approach for Publishers to Combat Ad Blocking
JLY31Small Agencies Debate Whether Project Work Pays
JAN11Print Subscriptions Soar After Election
NOV30What to Do When a Brand Gets Pulled Into Controversy?
AUG24Branded Content Blocks on TV Find Sponsors
JLY31Three Tips on How Small Agencies Can Work With Freelancers
JLY31How to Start a Great Small Agency - With Grit
JLY31How to Vet a New Client - and Know When to Walk Away
JLY31Ad Age Honors Small Agencies
SEP28Facebook Live Video Experiments with Ad Breaks
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners
SEP7August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions