LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Platform Agnostic: Keeping Up With ConsumersAs a publisher, a content creator or a marketer, you're focused on using the right media to best engage the audience at the right time.
- Ad Age, Adlatina Salute Women to Watch Mexico at Second Annual EventMeet 15 innovators from FCA, GNP, Google, Grey, Havas, Kia, Publicis, Samsung, Turner, Unilever and more.
- Twitter Addresses Critics, Adding Tools to Report Harassment...a quick update to the training -- though it won't be fail-
proof. "I wish that I could say that after this launch we would...
- Marketing's Brexit 'Survivors' Say Trump Win Shows People Are Sick of Being Told How to Think"We now have to get used to living in a time where deep shocks are becoming the norm," said Toby Hoare, CEO of J. Walter Thompson Europe.
- What Brands Teach Us About Trust-Building...do fall short, they accept responsibility and apologize, in public, quickly -- for
proof, just skim through the brand's Twitter feed. The takeaway: Like Dunkin...