LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Display Ads Precede Many Search Clicks, Facebook's Atlas and Proactiv Find...But now Facebook's Atlas ad serving and analytics unit has some
proofit can share from one of the biggest direct marketers â " Guthy...
- RNC Launches Black-Voter Data-Collection Effort in OhioOhio serves as a test bed for the RNC's #CommittedToCommunity initiative, a partnership with urban media firm Radio One.
- Veteran Unscripted Shows Keeping the Lights on for TV NetsHoary old formats like NBC's "America's Got Talent" and CBS' "Big Brother" are crushing nearly all of broadcast's new unscripted fare.
- The NFL's Untouchable Business: Teams' National Revenue Grew 21% Last YearHere's more proof that the NFL is surviving scandals and concussion concerns: Its revenue-sharing pool shot up to $7.3 billion last year.
- Ole Smoky Moonshine Sheds Its Hillbilly RootsFive-year old brand seeks new growth as moonshine sales slow.