LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Secret Megyn Kelly Tapes Alex Jones Released Are, Uh, Not Good for Megyn KellyPlus: Twitter wits take on Amazon's Whole Foods purchase, and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- See the Animated Cover: Time Shows Uber as a Flaming Pile-UpPlus: Fox News is no longer "Fair & Balanced," Facebook is asking "hard questions" and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Hallmark Channel to Cut Commercials by More Than Half...should stand out better, at least in theory, but there's little
proofthat it's actually worth a higher price. Several marketers have been...
- Wait, There Are Vending Machines Where You Can Buy Instagram Likes?...ZZt189opgd â " Alexey Kovalev (@Alexey__Kovalev) June 5, 2017 People wanted more
proof-- so Thursday afternoon he tweeted a friend's video demo: There you...
- Whiskey Dress Down: Jack Daniel's Spoofs Vanity Fair Shoot Brown-Forman is poking fun at glossy magazine shoots to put a down-home spin on its more expensive Gentleman Jack whiskey variety.