LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Leo Burnett Loses Special K to JWTLong-time Kellogg agency Leo Burnett will keep other parts of the business.
- 'Mr. Robot' Sputters in Wednesday Night Debut...viewers and a 0.4 rating; two nights previous, TNT's supernatural "
Proof" bowed to 2.66 million and a 0.4 in the demo...
- Unilever Gets in Touch With Vice's Feminine SideContent that holds people's attention is key draw for Unilever, says Chief Marketing Officer Keith Weed.
- Brands Show Their Support for Pride Month...petitions and calls for boycotts from socially conservative critics, there's little
proofthat those measures have negatively affected any bottom lines. (But that goes...
- Endless Bummer? TV Ratings Slump Continues...collective shrug. The June 16 premiere of TNT's supernatural drama series "
Proof" averaged 2.66 million viewers and a negligible 0.4 in the...