- Laundry Giants Bounce Back by Playing Both Ends Against MiddleLaundry products long seemed relatively recession-
proof. After all, people had to do laundry, right? Not necessarily. The Great Recession proved people really could â...
- Study Re-Affirms Long-Term Sales Impact of TV Ads, But Suggests Small Players May Do Better...Chief Research Officer David Poltrack held out results of the study as
proofthat TV still works, and that advertisers are making a mistake in...
- What the Latest in the Ongoing POM Legal Saga Means for YouMany may have quit following the FTC and POM battle, but it has implications for anyone making health claims.
- Photos: Relive the Ad Age Agency A-List Cocktail Party...hazy, and we know for some people they are, we've got
proofright here that it all really happened. All photos are by Patrick...
- Trade Promotion Is No Longer Marketing's Secret Shame...as great a track record as Colgate says trade spend isn't so bad, people listen, but the
proofneeds to be in the pudding."