LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Sorrell acquires MediaMonks, Kroll out at MillerCoors and morePlus: Stein out at Laundry Service, Uber invests in scooters and more.
- Tragedy strikes Twitter: 10,000 retweets fails to bring 'Seinfeld' back...Seinfeld" not coming back, but NBC has called b.s. on the
protagonistof this little Twitter drama (see the update at the end of...
- Anonymous Instagram account Diet Madison Avenue sued for defamation Former CP&B chief creative officer Ralph Watson claims comments posted on Diet Madison Avenue's account led to his wrongful termination.
- Small Agency, Big Idea: Baldwin& makes over Old MacDonald...music. Instead of the Old MacDonald we knew as a kid, the
protagonistdescribed in a new track produced out of Beacon Street Studios is...
- Seventeen and Cosmo bring Netflix's '13 Reasons' to life...old school technology. (Last season, the show featured cassette tapes, which the
protagonistused to document her life.) ~ ~ ~ CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article...