LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sao Paulo's Ingenious Move for Return of Banned Billboards...rights to bring some back in return for ad dollars for
public works. The city has just opened bids for 32 LED panels, one for...
- Lowdown: Booze Delivery Startup Gets Serious About MarketingThe Lowdown has the latest on how Drizly hooked up with McGarryBowen and Pokemon Go's new deal with Sprint.
- Post Dives Into Virtual Reality With Fruity Pebbles Pre-Roll Push...featuring 360 visuals, according to Brian Hurley, creative lead at agency
Public Works. Few other brands have limited themselves to shorter VR ads in order...
- Could FTC and Supreme Court Send Flushable Wipes Down the Toilet? Door may have been opened for cities to bill marketers of wipes for damages caused by sewer-clogging 'fatbergs.'
- Cities Find Smart Use of Data Can Lure Retailers, Even Get Tax Increase PassedHere are a few U.S. cities that are using data to help change the way residents and potential transplants view them as brands.