LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Booze Delivery Startup Gets Serious About MarketingThe Lowdown has the latest on how Drizly hooked up with McGarryBowen and Pokemon Go's new deal with Sprint.
- Post Dives Into Virtual Reality With Fruity Pebbles Pre-Roll Push...featuring 360 visuals, according to Brian Hurley, creative lead at agency
Public Works. Few other brands have limited themselves to shorter VR ads in order...
- Could FTC and Supreme Court Send Flushable Wipes Down the Toilet? Door may have been opened for cities to bill marketers of wipes for damages caused by sewer-clogging 'fatbergs.'
- Cities Find Smart Use of Data Can Lure Retailers, Even Get Tax Increase PassedHere are a few U.S. cities that are using data to help change the way residents and potential transplants view them as brands.
- Madison Avenue's Musical Experts Sound Off on Fave Songs in Ads, Music Apps...at DraftFCB , Chicago Bill Meadows, VP-Executive Integrated Producer/Music, Talent+
Public Worksat CP+B Rani Vaz, SVP/Director of music and radio BBDO...