LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amid 'PizzaGate,' Reddit Moves to Prevent Ads From Appearing on Conspiracy-Driven Topics...percentage of its ad inventory through partnerships with OpenX , Rubicon Project and
PubMatic. That meant ads from major brands were appearing on /r/conspiracy until...
- Major Ad-Technology Company Bars Breitbart News for Hate SpeechAppNexus scrutinized Breitbart after Donald Trump tapped Steve Bannon, former executive chairman of Breitbart, to be his chief strategist.
- CondÃ© Nast Expands Programmatic Offerings for Advertisers...Mr. Adlman, who previously served as a VP for supply-side platform
PubMatic, said CondÃ© Nast will introduce a new data product at the Cannes...
- What You Missed At Mobile World Congress -- And Why You Shouldn't HaveVirtual reality, 360 video, connected vending machines and NFC are just a few coming things that marketers should keying into.
- CondÃ© Nast Brings in Evan Adlman to Head Up Programmatic...Epicurious. He had been VP-publisher development for the sell-side platform
PubMaticuntil December. Mr. Adlman, who will be tasked with expanding the company...