LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Breitbart-Kellogg Battle Reveals New Risk to Following Around Consumers With AdsKellogg Co. 's decision to
pullits ads from Breitbart.com led the right-wing site to promote a boycott of the cereal-maker, adding...
- Can 'The Great British Bake Off' Rise on Ad-Supported TV?...to embrace new talent and to tolerate commercial breaks, as well as
pullin enough advertising and sponsorship to make the investment pay off. Steve...
- What You Can Learn From the Social Media Crisis That Wasn'tEven Ad Age makes mistakes -- with a little help from our robot friends. But pretending something didn't happen isn't the answer.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- Major Ad-Technology Company Bars Breitbart News for Hate Speech...feeds and online search results. Last week, both companies said they would
pulladvertising support from sites that spread "misinformation." The AppNexus case is different...