LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- Without big news to push, some publishers sit out NewFronts...at the NewFronts isn't cheap. "The NewFronts are really expensive to
pulloff," says a separate publishing executive who presented last year but not...
- Marketer's Brief: Audi takes dig at self-driving cars in new ad The luxury brand imagines a world in which the thrill of driving is gone.
- Ikea is developing a party in a box Ikea aims to pull off another Swedish music miracle with the new multicomponent audio system Frekvens.
- Tracking tech to shorten Lollapalooza loo lines?Live Nation and AEG are using anonymized festival data to calculate how to improve the experience for concertgoers.