LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cannes Clash: Publicis Groupe's Pull-Out Shocks Marketers and Agencies The decision is going to be "really problematic," said Syl Saller, global CMO for liquor giant Diageo.
- Q&A: Why Ivan Pollard Is Joining General Mills Ivan Pollard says while agencies are important and creativity still rules, he's open to new ways of thinking.
- Cannes Blog Day Four: Publicis Creatives Caught Off-Guard by Cannes Ban Publicis creatives at Cannes were surprised to hear they won't be back next year
- Apple's Cook Praises Jared Kushner at Trump's Tech Summit The biggest names in technology met with President Donald Trump to talk immigration and infrastructure.
- 'Lean Back': Facebook Looks to Woo Viewers and Brands With TV-Like Content Facebook wants people will tune into shows for longer periods rather than just stumbling upon videos and quickly scrolling away.