LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketers Halting YouTube Buys Puts Pressure on Media Shops...years. The group declined to comment on its client's decision to
pullad spending from Google. MediaCom USA Chief Digital and Analytics Officer Steve...
- Brand Safety Issues Go Way Beyond YouTube, Says Advertising Week Europe Panel A regulator might even be needed, a DigitasLBI executive said: "Every playground needs a parent to make sure the playground stays safe."
- Now AT&T Halts YouTube Ad Buys Over Brand Safety Concerns...Google for anything but keyword search, becoming the latest major marketer to
pullback after an uproar over ads running beside offensive videos on YouTube...
- Burger King: A Look Back at Some of the Best Ideas From Cannes Lions' Creative Marketer of the Year From video games to stunts to peace offerings, BK is no run-of-the-mill fast food marketer.
- Google Admits Brand Safety Is a Global Problem...better." Today, retailer Marks & Spencer was the latest U.K. marketer to
pullits ads from Google because of extremist content fears. Over the weekend...