LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Great Guns signs Zhou, Leite joins HumblePlus new talent at Indy8, Society, Nice Shoes and more
- Women to Watch U.S. 2018 Ad Age has named its Women to Watch U.S., a group of 24 women who are chaning the ad industry, but also changing the world.
- From 'mayochup' to potential mayhem: Kraft Heinz and social media Working with VML, Kraft Heinz aims to get people talking about its brands.
- Walmart gets more selective with web sellers after growth spurt...a month compared with a year ago, according to data tracker Marketplace
Pulse. The site, which Walmart created in 2009 to compete with a similar...
- Brands Are Missing Out on an Important Daypart...services. Professionals Are Consumers While at Work According to a 2017 Office
Pulsestudy, professionals are conducting personal activities at the office: 88% go online...