LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Stink Signs 'Moonjourney' director Grabmayr, Fuller Joins NonfictionPlus new talent at Golden, Spears & Arrows and more
- Snapchat Receives Poor Grades From Marketers...some 1,600 marketers were surveyed in an attempt to gauge the
pulseof the digital advertising industry. The sobering news underscores the uphill battle...
- 'Love Has No Labels' Reinvents the Kiss Cam in Uplifting Valentine's Day Film...location particularly signifcant given last year's mass shooting at the LGBT
Pulseclub in the city. The video starts with a roving fan camera...
- Four Reasons Not to Write Off TwitterTwitter has had its share of hard knocks, but still makes sense for marketers, writes James Chanter, associate media director at m/SIX.
- 40% of Marketers Say They Plan Facebook Audits...that it sends out a different questionnaire each month to gauge the
pulseof the industry. The organization polled 399 marketing executives from some of...