LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Is a Battle of the Ultra Light Beers Brewing? News in this week's Lowdown includes details from MillerCoors, McDonald's, L'Oreal, Eight O'Clock Coffee and others.
- BP's Latest PR Push: Don't Take Advantage Of Our Settlement AgreementLatest newspaper ad claims "enormous payments going to businesses that did not suffer any losses."
- What You Can Learn From AIG's 'Thank You America' Misfire...the thunder from the ad," said Bruce Haynes, managing partner of
Purple Strategies, a corporate communications and branding management company. "For a moment, it seems...
- How Did a Big-Government Republican Grab the Nomination?...or, religious issues," said Bruce Haynes, a managing partner with the
Purple StrategiesGroup. There's a reason why "social conservatives," as they are typically...
- BP Launching National Ad Blitz After Christmas to Tout Gulf Recovery...run nationally through early 2012. The latest ad was produced by
Purple Strategies, which worked in tandem with Ogilvy on the digital ads, and Ogilvy...