LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- McDonald's Steps Up Sustainable Fish Message in Time for Lent In new TV and digital marketing, McDonald's is emphasizing the sustainability behind the 55-year-old Filet-O-Fish sandwich.
- Lowdown: Is a Battle of the Ultra Light Beers Brewing? News in this week's Lowdown includes details from MillerCoors, McDonald's, L'Oreal, Eight O'Clock Coffee and others.
- BP's Latest PR Push: Don't Take Advantage Of Our Settlement AgreementLatest newspaper ad claims "enormous payments going to businesses that did not suffer any losses."
- What You Can Learn From AIG's 'Thank You America' Misfire...the thunder from the ad," said Bruce Haynes, managing partner of
Purple Strategies, a corporate communications and branding management company. "For a moment, it seems...
- How Did a Big-Government Republican Grab the Nomination?...or, religious issues," said Bruce Haynes, a managing partner with the
Purple StrategiesGroup. There's a reason why "social conservatives," as they are typically...