LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fiat Chrysler's 'Martin Luther King' Ad Draws Social Media BacklashIn a five-ad Super Bowl blitz, Fiat Chrysler used a Martin Luther King Jr. speech and a classic scene from Jurassic Park.'
- Potty Mouth Kathy Griffin's New Purpose: Better Poop...ton of commercials over the years. I've done commercials with Joe
Pytkaand Bob Giraldi back in the day. I've done Super Bowl...
- Jimmy Smith on Race, Police, Advertising and OptimismAmusement Park exec on good cops, bad cops and how ad agencies can make a difference.
- A Look Back at Hal Riney, the ContrarianIn the height of a presidential election, Ken Roman examines the legacy of one of the ad giants who helped re-elect Ronald Reagan.
- IBM's Oscar Ads Star Ridley Scott, Carrie Fisher and Watson...s agency of record Ogilvy and Mather and were directed by Joe
Pytka. The budget was undisclosed. "The Ridley Scott spot is an extension of...