LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Adidas Bests Nike for Entertainment Lions Music Grand Prix...takeovers. Music company Human created the remix, with sound design via
Q Departmentand sound mix from Sonic Union. WHY IT WON: According to Entertainment...
- Chick-fil-A's First Work From McCann NY Shows Cows Know VR Chick-fil-A's iconic cows are back on TV, this time with VR headsets.
- Veteran DP Rodrigo Prieto Steps Into Director's Chair for 'Likeness'...Candescent Films, Little Minx and Idealogue, with music and sound by
Q Department, and explores the issue of eating disorders. Co- producer Rhea Scott approached...
- 20th Century Fox Introduces You to David in Latest 'Prometheus' Promo...and the eerie background music comes from Drazen Bosnjak, founder of
Q Department. Accompanying the short is a "Project Prometheus" website that offers insight into...