Quantcast is a digital advertising company specialized in audience measurement and real-time advertising. As the pioneer of direct audience measurement in 2006, Quantcast has today the most in-depth understanding of digital audiences across the web, allowing marketers and publishers to make the smartest choices as they buy and sell the most effective targeted advertising on the market. Quantcast is dedicated to making display as relevant and effective as search, and currently delivers outstanding advertising campaigns for the world's leading advertisers and publishers, and brings accurate audience measurement to over 100 million web destinations. Launched in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by the Founders Fund, Polaris Venture Partners, and Cisco Systems.
Through programmatic buying across the industry's leading real-time exchanges, Quantcast Advertise combines one of the world's largest media consumption data sets with advanced predictive modeling to surpass sales goals with campaigns that deliver on desired outcomes.
Publishers can also take advantage of Quantcast Advertise to understand the potential scale of Quantcast audience segments across their sites and deliver more targeted audiences.
Our dataset is an instantaneous map of the web, measuring millions of customer behaviors in the moment and providing the power to sense instantaneous
- Guns on the Riviera. And a new brief: Vote! "You could have been getting wasted, but you're here." That was
QuantcastChief Marketing Officer Steven Wolfe Pereira last month, welcoming 40-plus top...
- Are you 'in the zone' for peak creativity?...skills and react without worry, doubt or fear about results. Since joining
QuantcastI've met with many brand marketers and publishers, as well as...
- Are you making this moment your moment? This is a moment: We, as women, have the power to take control of our lives and careers; we can't control every situation. Here's how to start.
- Ad Age's 2018 Creativity Awards winners Ad Age presents the winners of the Creativity Awards, which honor excellent work, outstanding people and innovative companies.
- Are You Building a 21st Century Brand?...At first glance, one might mistake them for e-commerce companies. Credit:
QuantcastYet, DNVBs refer to this as "vertical commerce," where the ownership of...