Quantcast is a digital advertising company specialized in audience measurement and real-time advertising. As the pioneer of direct audience measurement in 2006, Quantcast has today the most in-depth understanding of digital audiences across the web, allowing marketers and publishers to make the smartest choices as they buy and sell the most effective targeted advertising on the market. Quantcast is dedicated to making display as relevant and effective as search, and currently delivers outstanding advertising campaigns for the world's leading advertisers and publishers, and brings accurate audience measurement to over 100 million web destinations. Launched in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by the Founders Fund, Polaris Venture Partners, and Cisco Systems.
Through programmatic buying across the industry's leading real-time exchanges, Quantcast Advertise combines one of the world's largest media consumption data sets with advanced predictive modeling to surpass sales goals with campaigns that deliver on desired outcomes.
Publishers can also take advantage of Quantcast Advertise to understand the potential scale of Quantcast audience segments across their sites and deliver more targeted audiences.
Our dataset is an instantaneous map of the web, measuring millions of customer behaviors in the moment and providing the power to sense instantaneous
- Are You Building a 21st Century Brand?...At first glance, one might mistake them for e-commerce companies. Credit:
QuantcastYet, DNVBs refer to this as "vertical commerce," where the ownership of...
- Deadline Alert: Enter the Q Award, a New Creativity Awards Honor, by Today!...new honor this year, the Q Award, created in partnership with sponsor
Quantcast. The Q Award will recognize a team of up to 3 people...
- The Q Award...Q Award For those who question conventional wisdom Created in partnership with
QuantcastTo achieve a real breakthrough, you must challenge conventional wisdom. You must...
- Marketers Lash CES For Lack of Women Keynote Speakers All six of the keynote speakers listed on CES' website are men -- five of them white men. People aren't happy about it.
- What Marketers Will Be Watching for in 2018: From Ad Age's ANA Dinner...Enterprises and Droga5 , Lindsey Slaby of Sunday Dinner, Steven Wolfe Pereira of
Quantcast, and Roger SolÃ© of Sprint all discuss the challenges ahead for 2018.