Quantcast is a digital advertising company specialized in audience measurement and real-time advertising. As the pioneer of direct audience measurement in 2006, Quantcast has today the most in-depth understanding of digital audiences across the web, allowing marketers and publishers to make the smartest choices as they buy and sell the most effective targeted advertising on the market. Quantcast is dedicated to making display as relevant and effective as search, and currently delivers outstanding advertising campaigns for the world's leading advertisers and publishers, and brings accurate audience measurement to over 100 million web destinations. Launched in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by the Founders Fund, Polaris Venture Partners, and Cisco Systems.
Through programmatic buying across the industry's leading real-time exchanges, Quantcast Advertise combines one of the world's largest media consumption data sets with advanced predictive modeling to surpass sales goals with campaigns that deliver on desired outcomes.
Publishers can also take advantage of Quantcast Advertise to understand the potential scale of Quantcast audience segments across their sites and deliver more targeted audiences.
Our dataset is an instantaneous map of the web, measuring millions of customer behaviors in the moment and providing the power to sense instantaneous shifts.
Our models are not just smart, they also know ahead the customer's next move. They provide a window into the future, anticipating and influencing the unique customer journey.
"Quantcast achieves an amazing call-out rate of close to 100 percent."
-- Google's DoubleClick
This combination better converts those you've already encountered (aka, retargeting) and, our specialty, grows share by identifying high-potential customers you've yet to meet.
- Using Personalized Data and Mobile to Score With Fans Jordan Mandelkorn has one of those jobs every sports fan wants: marketing manager for the NBA's San Antonio Spurs.
- Responsible Personalization: How Brands Can Build Trust With Consumers...500 bits of data per person for about 190 million consumers, while
Quantcastdescribes its offering by stating, "Our data set is so extensive, it...
- Focusing on the Cutting-Edge Intersection of ROI and Wow Amit Shah calls himself "an accidental marketer." After stints at several startup companies, he ended up working with e-commerce pioneers at ProFlowers.
- Upworthy Transitioning From Content Curation to Creation...company averages 20 million unique U.S. visitors per month, according to
Quantcastfigures, Ms. O'Leary said. Its peak traffic came in November 2013...
- New Media's Marketing Departments Cozy Up to Advertisers...in April, according to ComScore. (It prefers to cite traffic stats from
Quantcast, which show 5 million U.S. uniques and 10.1 million global...