Quantcast is a digital advertising company specialized in audience measurement and real-time advertising. As the pioneer of direct audience measurement in 2006, Quantcast has today the most in-depth understanding of digital audiences across the web, allowing marketers and publishers to make the smartest choices as they buy and sell the most effective targeted advertising on the market. Quantcast is dedicated to making display as relevant and effective as search, and currently delivers outstanding advertising campaigns for the world's leading advertisers and publishers, and brings accurate audience measurement to over 100 million web destinations. Launched in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by the Founders Fund, Polaris Venture Partners, and Cisco Systems.
Through programmatic buying across the industry's leading real-time exchanges, Quantcast Advertise combines one of the world's largest media consumption data sets with advanced predictive modeling to surpass sales goals with campaigns that deliver on desired outcomes.
Publishers can also take advantage of Quantcast Advertise to understand the potential scale of Quantcast audience segments across their sites and deliver more targeted audiences.
Our dataset is an instantaneous map of the web, measuring millions of customer behaviors in the moment and providing the power to sense instantaneous shifts.
Our models are not just smart, they also know ahead the customer's next move. They provide a window into the future, anticipating and influencing the unique customer journey.
"Quantcast achieves an amazing call-out rate of close to 100 percent."
-- Google's DoubleClick
This combination better converts those you've already encountered (aka, retargeting) and, our specialty, grows share by identifying high-potential customers you've yet to meet.
- Ad Age Names BtoB Best Award Winners for 2015 Ad Age honors the finest creative work by b-to-b marketers and their agencies across all media.
- The Secret to Marketing Excellence? It's in the Numbers...digital marketing. For more on this series, including intelligence and insights from
Quantcast, visit the Digital Trailblazers Hub . Quantcast is a technology company specialized in...
- Using Community Collaboration to Spur Constant Innovation Mr. Kovacs is recognized as a Digital Trailblazer for his innovative work with online community engagement and for using crowdsourced data as a critical part of product development
- How to Drive Demand for New Products in a Digital WorldMs. Hamren, is recognized as a Digital Trailblazer for bringing new consumer products -- and product categories -- to market for Dropcam.
- Here's What Else Is Wrong With Native Advertising For starters, why do some brands with distinct voices want to sound like something they're not?