LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- David vs. Goliath: How small companies can create marketing that stands up to big brandsHere’s the question: When competing for the hearts and minds of prospects and customers, how do smaller companies effectively compete with the big spending of big brands?
- Adapting to marketing transformations: A Darwinian approach...sandrazoratti.com. Contributing to this blog post were Matt Dirks, director-development at Access Marketing & Events, and Amanda Thall, marketing manager at
- How Beit T'Shuvah Became Agency BTS...and we are expanding to include post-production work in cooperation with
QuarkEntertainment. In July, BTS Communications was awarded a $250,000 grant through...
- Platinum Equity acquires Quark...8212;M&A firm Platinum Equity has acquired the publishing software company
QuarkInc. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Platinum said it...
- iPad, other tablets create work-flow issues for publishers...them: WoodWing's Digital Magazine Tools, Adobe's Digital Production Suite and
QuarkPublishing's App Studio. â There are huge numbers of ways [to...