Eats. Drinks. Conversation. We passionately ignite food and beverage brands to victory by creating dialogues that are engaging and relevant to the modern consumer.
• Michael Pavone, President & CEO
• Amy Beamer Murray, Partner & COO
• John Bassounas, Partner & Client Services Director
• John Gilbert, Executive Creative Director
• Ian Hutchison, Client Operations Manager
• Paul Murray, Director of Digital Experiences
• Michael Duffield, Public Relations Director
• Greg Carney, Integrated Media Manager
- Prices This Low Are Worth Laughing About...sales works up a thirst. Vita Coco and Blue Moon offer to
quenchyours with two new spots. Don't expect any laughs from Klennex...
- Shaking Up the Ethnic-Care AisleFrom Walker & Co.'s Bevel to L'Oreal USA, brands are rethinking and revamping their approaches to the African-American market.
- Retargeting Is Flawed; the Future Is Pretargeting...at their moment of need, before they take any other action to
quenchit. We search at the start of the purchase funnel. Search will...
- Vevo Developing Apple TV App for 24-7 Music Video ChannelCord-cutting millennials will soon have a new way to
quenchtheir insatiable thirst for '90s nostalgia. Music video website Vevo is developing an app...
- Coffee Overkill Has More Marketers Thinking That It's Time for Tea...us, many chains are rolling out a slew of cold options to
quenchcustomers' thirst. In supermarkets, ready-to-drink tea has been booming for...