LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Connected Brazilians, Mexicans Prefer Internet to TV; Online Penetration ClimbsA new Forrester report says that online adoption in Brazil and Mexico will reach 57% and 48%, respectively, by 2016.
- How to Connect With the Digital Latino...the top general market social networks, Latino-specific properties are growing explosively.
Quepasa.com has a community of 12 million people and is registering more...
- How Black Friday Can Be Brown FridayAs the largest minority group in the U.S. with a population of more than 50 million and a buying power expected to reach $1.2 trillion in the next year, Hispanic consumers are key to any retailers' plan for success. Whether you've already allocated a small radio buy in L.A. or N.Y. to drive in-store traffic or have even put a few bucks behind a buy on Spanish-language TV, here are five steps you can take now to ensure your Black Friday doesn't stay red.
- QuePasa Attempts Relaunch as Social-Networking SiteNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Bilingual portal
QuePasais relaunching with a new team and funding after virtually disappearing during years of management reshuffling, failed technology...
- People...the Toyota account. Eric Rayman, 55, to senior VP-marketing and sales,
QuepasaCorp., Scottsdale, Ariz., from president-chief operating officer, Budget Living magazine. Tom...