LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Brooklyn's Antfood Takes Top Honors at Inaugural AMP Awards Show...record labels and publishers. To open the show, AMP tapped, ironically,
Quiet Manand its founder Johnnie Semerad to create this stunning stop-motion opener...
- Goodby hires DDB Sydney creatives, Dias named creative head for Draftfcb Europe and more....seven years as managing director and CFO of New York's
Quiet ManInc / Semerad. He has also held posts at Curious Pictures and Open...
- GM Taps Mahoney to Navigate Chevy's 'New Roads'...the Japanese BMW. Marketing consisted of a mishmash of campaigns. A
quiet manwith a wicked sense of humor, Mr. Mahoney and the team slashed...
- People News from Sid Lee, Arnold, Smuggler and MoreSid Lee launches in Toronto.
- MOVERS: People News from Saatchi/NY, The Sweet Shop and More...office in May. ... New York's Guava added Jay Sienkwicz, formerly of
Quiet Man, as design director. ... Stockholm production company FilmTecknarna added director Johanna Andersson.