Founded in 1996, Quietman is a legendary production company, with 2 Emmys, a Grammy, a Cannes Grand Prix, and more than 100 Super Bowl commercials to our credit. With its roots as a Flame-based, high-end visual effects company, Quietman has expanded and evolved to embrace the full gamut of production and post production services, focusing specifically on live-action, design and visual effects. Most of all, we enjoy collaborating with advertising agencies on creative development and concepting.
Since the same core group of Creative and Production Executives oversee all of these disciplines, Quietman and its live-action subsidiary QuietContent are able to deliver efficiencies of time and cost which are only achieved by keeping them all under one roof and one integrated workflow. From concept to design, production to editorial and finally post and finishing, these disciplines work together seamlessly. We capture the required imagery efficiently, and through a specialized design and visual effects process, we are able to craft beautiful content for screens both big and small.
- Geordie Stephens Joins Helo, RSA Signs Firpo and Schneider Plus new talent at Good Company, Stink Studios and more
- Beyer Joins Quietman, Not to Scale Signs Kahrs Director Nico Beyer has signed with
Quietmanfor U.S. representation. He has worked on campaigns for car brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Lexus...
- Anonymous Signs Muller, Diaz Joins O PositivePlus new talent at Partners Film, Believe and more
- Cindy Crawford Pops Up in New Diet Pepsi Ad -- in Emoji Form...ad in the campaign. Agencies working on the campaign include Motive and
Quietman. The model has not appeared in a brand Pepsi TV ad since...
- Pepsi Plugs New Emoji Bottles With Five-Second TV Ads...ads. Advertising Age Player Agencies working on the campaign include Motive and
Quietman. TV ads are typically bought in increments of 30 seconds and 60...