LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- After Election, Political Tech Pros Find Jobs on Mad Ave., in Silicon Valley...Digital An ad-tech veteran who worked at AOL after it purchased
Quigo, Mr. Sebag is now director of products at Blue State Digital. MOLLY...
- Success in a Bottle: Wine Sites Finally Start to Win Over WebFrom soil to sip, it takes a long time to make the finest wine. So it's fitting that the industry's journey to online buying has been a slow one.
- What Happened to the Ad-Network Apocalypse?...was invested in other companies that have already exited (Adify, Blue Lithium,
Quigo, Tacoda, Third Screen Media, etc.). A handful of ad networks have indeed...
- Apps For Brands Speaker Bios
- Newman-Carrasco to Lead Hispanic at Walton/Isaacson...s Hispanic division. Joe Meyer , former VP-general manager for AOL's
QuigoTechnologies, has been named president-CEO of online city-transit guide HopStop...