LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Only Hardcore Climbers Can Reach This Cliffside Pop-Up Outdoor Shop...part of the stunt, the brand supplied climbers with apparel from Adidas,
Raband Point6, all made with its 37.5 Technology fabrics. Dave Bywater...
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at WorkAdAge.com Links to Articles cited in "Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communications at Work"
- Digital radio advertising revenue rises in flat market overall...as the months progressed, an encouraging sign for growth in the latter half of 2013,”
RABPresident-CEO Erica Farber said in a statement.
- Radio advertising up 1% in Q2...in automotive, restaurant and TV advertising contributed to the gain, according to
RAB. Spot advertising rose 1%, to $3.76 billion; digital advertising was up...
- Radio advertising up 1% in Q1...Advertising Bureau. Increases in political advertising contributed to the gain, according to
RAB. Spot advertising was flat, at $3.05 billion. Network advertising was up...