LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Drinking in Jack Daniel's Iconic Success The venerable whiskey brand Jack Daniel's can teach Madison Avenue a thing or two, writes former Ogilvy & Mather Chairman Kenneth Roman.
- Line's Messaging App Was Blocked in China, but the Story Didn't End ThereHow do you succeed in China when your app is censored? It helps to have cute merch.
- Pharmaceutical Marketers Need to Take a Chill PillDrug-makers might end up on the wrong end of regulation if they don't lay off the scare tactics and price hikes.
- Lowdown: Toyota Takes Home the Gold in New Ad Contest Toyota has won the first USA Today Ad Meter for the Olympics.
- National TV 'News' Scores an Epic Fail for an Epic Flood in LouisianaAd Age Editor Ken Wheaton is madder than a wet cat about TV's coverage of the Bayou State's latest natural disaster.