LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hey, Strange Creatures: Do We Have a Shop For You...as Lucky the Leprechaun, My Little Pony, McGruff the Crime Dog, Trix
Rabbit, The Pillsbury Doughboy, Count Chocula and The Green Giant. "What I love...
- Lowdown: Super Bowl LI Edition With Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Skittles, Snickers and More How marketers -- those advertising during the Super Bowl and those that are not -- are trying to stand out leading up to the big game.
- Elizabeth Banks Joins Harvest; Helo, Serial, and Psyop Add Talent Check out the latest moves in the production industry.
- Throwback Thursday: Return to a Time When the Super Bowl Had Beer Wars...Pabst's "Spirit" going up against Miller spots including one starring Eddie
Rabbitduring Super Bowl XV: (We're still seeking a copy of Schlitz...
- Ad Age Editor Ken Wheaton to Depart at the End of the Year...column next year." Wheaton's first novel, "The First Annual Grand Prairie
RabbitFestival," was published in 2010 by Kensington Books. That was followed by...