LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- PR Implosions: How Four Marketers Answered CalamityWhen calamity strikes, reinvention is no longer a choice.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Ikea Embraces the Gig Economy, Uber Gets Altruistic...be putting people out of their misery, wants to "learn from Task
Rabbit's digital expertise," the paper reports. The deal is expected to close...
- Hugh Hefner, Playboy Founder Who Seduced America, Dies at 91...a forbidden topic into dinner-table conversation. His monthly publication with the
rabbit-head trademark and photos of girl-next-door Playmates remained the U...
- Rebranding America: 'Give Me Your English-Speaking, Your Rich ...'Plus: "This is going to kill me!" and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Japanese Messaging App Tries to Crack the U.S.... With a Store for Plush Toys...and tote bags. There are 11 characters in all, including Cony the
rabbitand an alien named Moon who has a crush on Cony. But...