LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- United Air Called on to Explain Its High Rate of Pet Deaths...passenger was forcibly dragged from a plane. Just weeks later, a giant
rabbitdied while in United's care. "This pattern of animal deaths and...
- Getty Pictures a Whole New FutureGetty, a 23-year-old company, plans to step beyond its b-to-b roots with a new consumer-facing website called Foto.
- Disney, Now Happy with Happy Meals, Reunites with McDonald's...21. (McDonald's current Happy Meal tie-in promotes the movie "Peter
Rabbit" from Sony.) The new pact covers select movies from Walt Disney Animation...
- Hudson Joins Park Pictures, de Thame Moves to Great Bowery Film Plus, fresh talent at Reset, Blink and Tool.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: The War Against Tony the Tiger. Plus, the Olympics on Snapchat...of cereal boxes; General Mills ' Trix looks blah without its signature cartoon
rabbit. Even Mars' M&M's characters are out. A senator told The...