LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2017 These are the inspirational women shaping marketing and inspiring new generations.
- Walt Disney Looks to Sell a Unified Mouse House to Advertisers...for the entire portfolio, which includes ABC, Disney Channel, Freeform and
Radio Disney. But ESPN's ad sales continue to operate separately. Disney is looking...
- Disney-ABC TV Group Reorganizes Ad Sales Under One Umbrella...TV and radio businesses. This includes ABC, Disney channels, Freeform and
Radio Disney. She will also continue to lead the integrated sales team for the...
- T-Mobile Adds Video Providers Including NBC to 'Binge On' Data-Free Streaming...Google Play Music (it had already announced Google Play Movies), Noggin,
Radio Disney, Spotify , Tidal and Univision . Subscribers with certain plans can watch the videos...
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'