- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle The NFL is still at the top, but 'Dancing With the Stars' keeps ABC in the game.
- Marketers Don't Need PokÃ©mon Go to Track You: Why It's Boom Time for Location Data SharingA handful of companies specializing in mobile location data are sharing what they know with hundreds of ad-industry players.
- The Media Chart for April 15: Star Wars, Nothing but Star Wars'Star Wars' is still tops in domestic box office -- and now in the DVD rental space as well.
- For Cathy Hughes, Information Is Power for Black Community...company in the U.S. Cathy Hughes, founder and chairperson of
Radio One, contends that one of the problems that has plagued the African-American...
- RNC Launches Black-Voter Data-Collection Effort in Ohio...for its new #CommittedToCommunity initiative, a partnership with urban media firm
Radio Onethat combines traditional methods like engaging with voters at church with geographically...