LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Radio's health is better than you think, but what's the long-term prognosis?Radio's got 93% of the country listening. But the static is getting louder and the next few years could be critical.
- How to Answer the Age-Old Question 'Will My Ad Work?'...answer: By and large, they all agree that TV works, that
radio worksand that well-executed digital campaigns work. But these kinds of analyses...
- Traditional Radio Gets Its 'Second Screen' in SoundHound-Dial Global Partnership...app and holding their phone up. This is how SoundHound for
Radio works: Radio listeners will hear a call to action either from a radio...
- Measuring individual ads' value...draw a blanket conclusion that print works or TV works or
radio works. You have to dig deeper." Likewise, he said, using marketing communications audits...
- FOOD MARKETERS STIR UP MEDIA MIX