LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Two Talk Shows: One Thumbs Up, One Thumbs Down...enough. Judging by their one-line descriptions -- respectively, "disco-flavored dish from
radioland's high priestess of low celebrity" and "culture skewering a la carte...
- The Sound of Local Flavor
- People on the Move...and Shawn Wood, senior writer, have joined Bates/West, Irvine, Calif. Michael Niles, formerly at
Radioland, has joined World Wide Wadio, Hollywood, as executive producer.
- ONLY THE LONELY: RADIOLAND'S AUSTIN HOWE...now, befitting a purist, he runs a Portland, Ore.-based company called
Radioland-- though there's still a lot of sass in his work. Consider...
- ANOTHER STERN `SHOCK'...presidential politics, we also said hello to the unlikeliest of political newcomers:
radioland's Howard Stern, who puts the voltage in the term "shock jock...