RadiumOne builds software that automates media buying, making big data actionable for digital marketers. RadiumOne uses programmatic advertising to connect brands to their next customers by incorporating valuable proprietary data about behaviors, actions and interests demonstrated by consumers across web and mobile touch points. Using these insights and intelligence, RadiumOne helps marketers activate real-time customer engagement with relevant and personalized offers, messages, content and ads across devices, locations and screens. Visit http://radiumone.com to learn more.
- Digital Ad Startup RadiumOne Taps Eric Bader as CMO
RadiumOne, a late-stage startup that combines programmatic buying and social-data mining to deliver ads on digital, mobile and video channels, as well as...
- Companies Will Adapt to the Intelligent Web, or DieMany more advertisers are using the internet for real-time intelligence to provide personalization. Businesses that don't adapt will likely die.
- Elections Will Turn on Which Candidates Use Social Sharing Most EffectivelyElections in 2012 will turn on which campaigns make best use of social sharing to build a constituent base and engage supporters in a continuing conversation
- Connecting the Data Dots on Facebook and BeyondFacebook is like a real-time focus group, but its not the only source of data that's changing the game for marketers.
- Ad Targeting Gets Social...to apply cookies." TARGETING SOCIAL INTERACTIONS Companies such as 33Across, Media6Degrees and
RadiumOnetarget ads based on social interactions. Anonymous sharing of content, posting to...