LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Burger King: A Look Back at Some of the Best Ideas From Cannes Lions' Creative Marketer of the Year From video games to stunts to peace offerings, BK is no run-of-the-mill fast food marketer.
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2017 Calendar...Alice Tully Hall Lincoln Center March 22, 4 p.m. Crown Media
RainbowRoom March 29, 6 p.m. Azteca America The Times Center April...
- Actor Michael K. Williams Questions His Many Selves in The Atlantic's Thought-Provoking Campaign...of the actor, sitting on his living room couch, dressed in a
rainbowAztec-print sweater and sipping a smoothie. He asks out loud, "Do...
- Now WeChat Lets You Gift a Starbucks Coffee to FriendsStarbucks is the first retail brand to use this type of social gifting feature on WeChat.
- Cap Gun Signs '24' Director Hopkins, McDonald Joins Tool and More...and Samsung , and videos for artists including Sleigh Bells, Black Moth Super
Rainbowand Mystery Skulls. Believe Media has signed Kathryn Ferguson , the resident film...