LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- By the tapping of my thumbs, something snarky this way comesOn William Shakespeare's 454th birthday, Romeo and Juliet become unlikely ambassadors for reliable mail delivery.
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2018 Calendar...Channel parent Crown Media was forced to cancel its celebration at the
RainbowRoom in March thanks to a snowstorm that barreled through New York...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: The Parkland students' 'meme lab.' Plus, can crowdfunding save Toys R Us? Parkland students are working on what Vanity Fair calls "a social-media content studio that just might reform America's crazy gun laws."
- After storm cancels glitzy upfront, Hallmark Channel live-streams its pitch from Central Park...s Central Park. It surely wasn't the glitzy presentation at the
RainbowRoom that parent company Crown Media had planned and paid for. But...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.