LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Marketers Brief: Colbert Pans Johnnie Walker's 'Jane Walker' Gender PlayAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Johnnie Walker's female-friendly Scotch and Kraft Heinz's new "Just Crack an Egg" brand.
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2018 Calendar...m. New York Public Library Crown Media March 21, 6 p.m.
RainbowRoom IFC March 29, 12 p.m. 345 Park Ave South Azteca...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Super Bowl Ratings Drop. Plus, the Truth About 'Lady Doritos' Also, Lululemon's CEO departs, with the company saying his behavior was not up to standard.
- Super Bowl Ad Review: We Laughed, We Cried, We Cringed Brands were disinclined to make statements other than "everyone is a special snowflake." We wish we could say the same in return.