LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Taco Bell Finally Gives In, Sells Fries Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the fast feeder's nacho fries and what trade group ANA is absorbing.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Q&A With the Girl Behind That Big Hair BowJoJo Siwa, the teen behind the big-hair bow craze, talks about bullying, branding and, naturally, the style that made her famous.
- Shake Shack Gets Boozy for 'Will & Grace'...prosecco (apt for Karen's boozy tendencies) and topped with whipped cream,
rainbowsprinkles and raspberry dust. NBC described that one as Shake Shack's...
- Marketer's Brief: This Porn Ad Is Safe for Work (Barely)Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Brazzers' free porn promo for college kids and signs the pumpkin spice trend is stale.