LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Once Banned, Sheryl Crow Sings for WalmartAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Walmart's shareholders meeting entertainment and the donut vs. doughnut debate.
- YouTube Trots Out Kevin Hart, James Corden to Woo Back Brands...of YouTube, reminding people that the platform is the home of "double
rainbowguy" and giraffes giving birth . It has a billion visitors a month...
- What's the Most Risky Thing You've Done in Your Career?...director of Goodby Silverstein & Partners , said his biggest risk was creating the
RainbowDoritos. Chief concern: "We didn't know how to do the chips...
- Burger King: A Look Back at Some of the Best Ideas From Cannes Lions' Creative Marketer of the Year From video games to stunts to peace offerings, BK is no run-of-the-mill fast food marketer.
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2017 Calendar...Alice Tully Hall Lincoln Center March 22, 4 p.m. Crown Media
RainbowRoom March 29, 6 p.m. Azteca America The Times Center April...