LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- James Frost Signs With Rattling Stick, Martin Krejci Joins RuffianPlus Chromista adds Pacciani, Frenay joins Los York
- Marketing Makeover for Ralph Lauren: Brand Hires First CMO More change is afoot at
RalphLauren Corp. The 50-year-old fashion brand has hired its first chief marketing officer as the company strives...
- Actor Michael K. Williams Questions His Many Selves in The Atlantic's Thought-Provoking Campaign...it discovered that even since the magazine's founding by literary giants
RalphWaldo Emerson and Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and Editor Francis H. Underwood in...
- To Start a New Company, You Need Two StrategiesYou need a strategy to take off, and another to fly, writes Al Ries.
- CES: Harman Wants to Come Along in Your Self-Driving Car...the future of automobiles. If autonomous cars are inevitable, as Harman CMO
RalphSantana believes, the company wants to position itself as the premium partner...