LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fashion Industry to Rebound After Toughest Year on Record...Improving global economies and restructuring measures by leading brands like Burberry and
RalphLauren mean overall industry sales are likely to rise as much as...
- Truth or Consequences: Why Our Messages Are Going Unheard When leaders and companies lose credibility, all messaging suffers, writes Eric Mower, Chairman and CEO of Eric Mower & Associaties.
- Walmart, Wendy Clark, Target and Apple: More WikiLeaked Clinton Campaign Messaging Secrets...the specific reference: "Last week, dozens of labor scholars and activists, including
RalphNader, sent Mrs. Clinton a letter asking her to use her influence...
- MTV Names A$AP Rocky as CD; Hearts & Science Opens in U.K.All the industry's latest creative moves.
- See-Now Buy-Now Comes to Fashion Marketing...transparency, responsiveness and instant gratification. Fashion heavy-weights like Burberry, Tom Ford,
RalphLauren, Proenza Schouler and Tommy Hilfiger were quick to understand that customer...