LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Advertisers, Viewers Don't Show Up for Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones Interview NBC News' interview with the InfoWars founder was topped in the 25-to-54-year-old news demo by an "America's Funniest Home Videos" rerun.
- Lowdown: Dove's Recent Real Beauty Fail Was Kind of a WinThe Lowdown has the latest on consumer reaction to Dove's bottle stunt and how Axe is taking on 'toxic masculinity.'
- Lowdown: How Brands Are Pushing Equal Pay Day Beyond April 4The Lowdown has the latest on Sheryl Sandberg-backed LeanIn.Org and which Kellogg cereal made its way into a Burger King shake.
- Ralph Lauren to Close Flagship Fifth Avenue Store in Manhattan, Cut Jobs
RalphLauren Corp., reeling from tumbling sales and profit, will close its flagship Polo store on Fifth Avenue, revamp its e-commerce operations and cut...
- Martini to Lead R/GA Berlin Office, Saatchi Appoints Senior Creatives in China...His portfolio includes campaigns for brands such as Adidas Originals, Vans, Reebok,
RalphLauren, Lexus, Mastercard and The North Face. Ms. Bardales joined BETC London...