LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marie Claire, Mastercard Open Pop-Up Shop...a pioneer of the merging of media and retail. Designers such as
RalphLauren and Rebecca Minkoff have adopted more innovation, like smart dressing rooms...
- Bob Garfield on the Media, Cannes, Trump and Being Ruggedly Jewish (Not Necessarily in That Order)Former Ad Age ad reviewer: "Like most other humans, I use all the technological tools available to me to avoid ads. I don't even see them."
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Hurricane Price-Gouging, Cuts at Disney/ABC TV Group and Other News to Know Today Texas consumers filed hundreds of complaints about hurricane price-gouging. Also: Disney is reportedly planning job cuts at ABC TV Group.
- Howard Bell, Father of Advertising Self-Regulation, Dies at 91...Advertising Self-Regulatory Council, aimed at cleaning up advertising amid attacks by
RalphNader in 1971. Bell continued to chair the National Advertising Review Board...
- Retail Sales Are Down: Blame the Tourists...with a decline in shoppers from overseas. Multiple marketers, including Macy's,
RalphLauren and Tiffany & Co., cited drops in tourist traffic and same-store...