LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The best and worst of the 2018 NewFronts...secrecy? The Mouse House showed a scene from the upcoming "Wreck-It
Ralph2." At least one reporter was almost kicked out for refusing to...
- Disney, Now Happy with Happy Meals, Reunites with McDonald's...off with two sequels: "Incredibles 2," which opens June 15, followed by "
RalphBreaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2," due Nov. 21. (McDonald's...
- Walmart Unveils New Apparel Brands to Check Amazon's GrowthWalmart wants to sell more stylish clothing as consumers shift spending from purchases like apparel to to experiences such as eating out.
- Marketer's Brief: Axe Goes Back to Hetero Chase...a craft beer makes a Texas-size Super Bowl ad buy and
RalphLauren-designed Olympics gear takes some heat. But first, what Axe is...
- Conde Nast Bans Fashion Photogs Bruce Weber and Mario Testino After NYT Investigation"Even as we stand with victims of abuse and misconduct," Anna Wintour writes, "we must also hold a mirror up to ourselves."