RAPP is a full-service marketing agency that creates experiences to change how people think, feel, act and talk about brands.
For more than 45 years, RAPP has influenced generations of consumers. And one thing we’ve learned is that the way to get people to listen to you is to listen to them. So we take what consumers tell us—in both words and actions—and analyze it from every angle. We really get to know them. Then we design experiences that change how they think, feel and talk about your brand.
- Doner Names Jason Gaboriau, Zihla Salinas New Los Angeles Leaders...VP-strategy and development. Prior to that she was the CMO of
Rapp, where she lead business development, agency branding and client strategy on digital...
- Doing Versus TeachingI recently agreed to teach a brand writing course. Simple, I thought. It's not so easy, I quickly learned.
- Ad Age Names BtoB Best Award Winners for 2015 Ad Age honors the finest creative work by b-to-b marketers and their agencies across all media.
- Privacy-by-Design Is a Starting Point That Leads to Long-Term BenefitsData is here to rescue us from diminishing budgets, distracted consumers and fragmenting media. And it will, as long as we don't abuse it.
- Twitter Introduces App Platform Fabric In Bid For More Mobile Dollars, Data...effectively, said Craig Elimeliah, senior VP and director of creative technology at
RAPP, an Omnicom agency. "There's an opportunity for Twitter to demystify the...