RAPP is a full-service marketing agency that creates experiences to change how people think, feel, act and talk about brands.
For more than 45 years, RAPP has influenced generations of consumers. And one thing we’ve learned is that the way to get people to listen to you is to listen to them. So we take what consumers tell us—in both words and actions—and analyze it from every angle. We really get to know them. Then we design experiences that change how they think, feel and talk about your brand.
- Ad Age Names BtoB Best Award Winners for 2015 Ad Age honors the finest creative work by b-to-b marketers and their agencies across all media.
- Privacy-by-Design Is a Starting Point That Leads to Long-Term BenefitsData is here to rescue us from diminishing budgets, distracted consumers and fragmenting media. And it will, as long as we don't abuse it.
- Twitter Introduces App Platform Fabric In Bid For More Mobile Dollars, Data...effectively, said Craig Elimeliah, senior VP and director of creative technology at
RAPP, an Omnicom agency. "There's an opportunity for Twitter to demystify the...
- Apple Releases Latest, Thinnest iPads as the Tablet Market Shrinks Apple unveils new, super-thin iPads. But it doesn't make the case for why we need them.
- Q&A: Juniper Networks' Michael Callahan Takes on Brand Challenges...been successful for you? We created an online experience called "Data Center
RappBattle," which was a really unique approach when we launched our security...