LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How to Market to a Misunderstood Demographic -- 'Gen Edge,' aka Gen ZHere are three things brands need to know about how to market to "Gen Edge," also known as Gen Z, writes Grant Owens of Razorfish.
- Video: Beyond Marketing: What Digital Really Means NowHere's what digital agencies are doing to evolve, what the challenges are to deliver great creative, and what's next.
- Digital Shops Get Boost as Clients Embrace E-commerce When Mondelez, the marketer of brands from Chips Ahoy to Trident, asked
Razorfishto help revamp its e-commerce strategy and more than double online...
- Digital Darwinism and the Connected Devices Opportunity...Impossible Labs; Jeff Dachis, Founder and CEO, One Drop and Co-Founder,
Razorfish; and James Bidwell, CEO, Springwise, will share how technology and innovation are...
- City Spotlight: Agencies, Marketers Jump for a Piece of San Francisco's High-Tech Gold Rush...s AKQA is the city's largest, while Goodby , Hal Riney , Digitas ,
Razorfish, Huge , FCB , BBDO , Y&R, DDB , Organic and Landor also have offices...