LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- After Argonaut, Project Worldwide Creates Another Shop From Scratch...Clements will assume the role of creative director. Garrick Schmitt, a former
Razorfishmanaging director, has joined Junior to oversee client and business strategy. And...
- Carl Joins Y&R NY, Mistress Hires Lorenzo and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry.
- Arthur Sadoun, CEO of Publicis Worldwide, Takes Control of MSLGroup...Groupe in February completed its acquisition of Sapient Corp., which created a digital network within the holding company, in addition to DigitasLBI and
- Merkle Lures Razorfish Chief Operating Officer Komasinski...have lost top executives to the performance-focused Maryland firm, and now
RazorfishNorth America joins the list. New Merkle Chief Operating Officer Michael Komasinski...
- The 2015 Cannes Social Experience: Live Tweets, Plus Who to Follow...Brands) -- Mediacom June 22, 10:00 a.m. ET Toolkit for Transformation --
Razorfish& Contagious June 23, 5:00 a.m. ET Sentience: The Coming AI...