LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Red, White, and Blue All Over? Humor Across the PondAmerican humor doesn't land with British audiences, writes Hayley James, a transplant to New York. There are some lessons for marketing.
- The CMO's Guide to Ad Boycotts...less than a month. Ad tech has also forced marketers into a
reactiveposition. After handing control of some of their digital ads to automated...
- Can Airlines Pull Out of Their Public Opinion Nosedive?The cumulative effect of recent PR nightmares now threatens to create lasting repercussions for airlines, affecting how they operate and retain employees.
- Is Reactive the New Proactive?...paced, impossible-to-predict shifts in news and culture. While counterintuitive, being
reactiveactually allows brands the flexibility to capitalize on opportunities that will invariably...
- SXSW: Ridley Scott's 'Alien: Covenant' Teams With AMD on Beautiful, Eerie Branded Content Film...3-D-printed polycarbonate skeleton, a muscular system made of the "latest
reactivepolymer materials," internal organs composed of the "latest electrochemical wetware" and skin...