LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Oct. 21: CBS Dominates TV Viewing In its 14th season, CBS' "NCIS" continues to be the most-watched program on TV.
- The Media Chart for August 26: Rizzoli & Isles & ZombiesOlympics were the main draw on broadcast last week, but 'Rizzoli & Isles' and 'Fear the Walking Dead' were tops on cable.
- In Latest Reorganization, Time Inc. Creates Group General Managers...Essence , Instant, xoJane), Sports ( Sports Illustrated , Golf, SI Kids), and Lifestyle (
Real Simple, Southern Living , Travel & Leisure, Food & Wine, Sunset , Coastal Living , Health, Cooking Light...
- The Media Chart for May 13: NBA Playoffs Dominate Cable Hoops fans -- and a few networks -- are enjoying what's perhaps for them the best time of the year: NBA Playoffs season.
- Time Inc. Says It Will Fight Michigan Suit Over Sharing Subscriber Data...and November 15, 2013 purchased a subscription to TIME, Fortune, or
Real Simplemagazines through any website other than Time.com, Fortune.com, and RealSimple...