LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Nike's 'Reverse Auction' Review Is a Bad Omen for AgenciesThe sports apparel giant puts new call out for rate information from digital agencies, signaling it could put new pressure on fees.
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017...more intertwined--think push notifications with rich experiences like photos, GIFs,
real-time content, action buttons. What does your typical media consumption look like in...
- Agencies building digital newsrooms to create and deliver content...to incorporate what the agency has learned from running newsrooms and
real-time contentlabs. One lesson was that campaigns need to cut down on...
- RIP Millennials: Marketing Will Be 'Age Agnostic' Next Year...time rather than planned content: Marketers will focus resources more on
real-time contentthan planned editorial calendars next year. 4. Lots of hyperlocal content...
- Q&A: Twitter CFO Anthony Noto, What Are You Doing as the Company's Top Marketer?Twitter CFO Anthony Noto answers questions about why he's currently the company's top marketer and the campaign the company has planned.