LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Five Questions with David Jones, Founder of You & Mr. Jones...with marketers including Coca-Cola, Unilever, Chevrolet, Diageo, Guinness, NestlÃ©, Pepsi , PlayStation,
ReckittBenckiser , American Express , and AT&T. Jean-Marc Antoni, former CFO at...
- P&G Deal Would More Than Double Coty Business and U.S. Ad SpendingCoverGirl has been flat, but salon and prestige fragrance components of P&G spinoff have been drag on beauty business.
- Are Silent Movies the Future of Advertising?...reach. For AmopÃ© Pedi Perfect, an electronic foot-callus remover from RB (
ReckittBenckiser ), grabbing people is as simple as starting with images of feet...
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.
- Interpublic Net Income Rises Double Digits as Revenue Climbs...Account wins in the quarter included Sprint, Grupo Bimbo, Sherwin Williams and
ReckittBenckiser . Full-year net income totaled $505.4 million, up 74.9...