LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Woman in Dove Ad Doesn't See It as RacistAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the backlash against Dove and which classic gas station brand is making a comeback.
- Red Bull's Stratos 'Space Jump' Wowed the World -- While Selling a Lot of Product...sound barrier without engine power. Arun Hozack, VP-marketing at
Red Bull North America, said the event, called Stratos, was a natural outgrowth of the...
- Creativity 50 2011: Dietrich Mateschitz and Amy TaylorCo-founder, Red Bull North America
- FTC Subpoenas 48 Food Companies Regarding Marketing to KidsNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- The Federal Trade Commission is once again handing out subpoenas to companies that market food to children and teens. Three years after initially delivering what is technically known as "orders to file special report" to 44 marketers, the FTC last week began sending subpoenas to 48 companies in order to prepare a follow-up to its 120-page report issued in 2008.
- Red Bull: David Rohdy...formula is David Rohdy, the tight-lipped VP-marketing of
Red Bull North Americasince 2000. "If I were to tell you [why we've...