LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Believe, TwoPoint, Reset and RadicalMedia Expand Teams...at Nomad's East Coast office, then worked at Cutting Room,
Red Carand Alkemy X . In addition to commercials and branded web content, she...
- See the Five Best Creative Ideas From U.S. Hispanic AgenciesU.S.H. Idea Awards recognize "Edible Six-Pack Rings," city bikes, Sprint's "Last Emoji," anti-cyberbullying efforts and the power of music.
- Sweet Shop, Society, Moondog and More Add Directors...late 1990s and worked at Blink VFX before moving on to
Red Car. She also spent four years as executive producer at the post house...
- Curious Signs Phares, Hanour Joins The Cavalry and More...and J. Walter Thompson, as well as at post-production company
Red Car, where she created a design and VFX division. Music video studio Hound...
- Stink Launches Content Division, Michael Rapaport Joins Big Block and MoreOur roundup of all the latest production moves