RED is a digital agency comprised of experienced strategists, creatives, technologists, designers, marketers, storytellers, and inventors. And together we form a passionate collective dedicated to creating the most meaningful and effective digital solutions for progressive brands.
We consistently deliver results for our clients by first gaining a deep understanding of their needs and target market, and then combining insight-driven strategy & ideation with the highest levels of execution. Ultimately, we find gaps in the marketplace and bring our unique brand of innovation to the digital landscape.
AREAS OF FOCUS
• Strategy and Planning
• Brands and Campaigns
• Sites and Apps
• Digital Advertising
• Products and Platforms
• RED Games
• Pet Peaves Monsters
• Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards
• World Cup Digital Campaign
• Hunger Games Explorer
• UFC Social
• Pacquiao vs Marquez Digital Ad Campaign
• adidas Spring Madness Digital Campaign
• Nickelodeon Comic-Con Experience
• Tiger Trail
• Child Mind Institute
• 2013 Ford Mustang Customizer
• ESPN College Football Digital Campaign
• Disney Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Digital Campaign
ABOUT RED GAMES
RED Games, a division of RED Interactive Agency, is focused on developing and publishing high quality, incredibly visual, handcrafted games and mobile experiences for iOS, Android, Facebook, Kindle and Web. RED Games develops multi-platform games and experiences for market leaders such as LucasArts, AE Networks, and Universal Pictures, and has introduced a number of award-winning original IPs to the market.
Our portfolio includes legostarwars.com, Pet Peaves Monsters, San Diego Zoo Safari Park: Tiger Trail, Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards, Whirling Dervish, Kicks and Stomps, among others.
Follow @ff0000_games on Twitter for the latest updates from RED Games.
- Heartbeats: The IZZAT Project
- Fans Voice Over Scenes for Nickelodeon at Comic-Con
- World Cup Essentials
- Safari Park's Tiger Trail: The Game
- History Channel Looks to Reach a New Audience -- Kids...content, Mr. Suratt said. The games were developed in partnership with
Red Interactive Agency, which also produced the "Battle of the Beards" game for A...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- New Hires At JWT NY, ATTIK and More...new hires including digital creative director Balind Sieber . Sieber joins from
RED Interactive Agencyin Santa Monica, where he spent the past two years as...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- ESPN.com March Madness Ad Wants to Help You Pick Your Bracket...also promoted in the homepage ad, which is part of ESPN's "Choose Wisely" campaign . The ad was developed for ESPN by
Red Interactive Agency.