RED Interactive Agency is a digital agency that has deep areas of focus to effectively partner with brands and drive their business forward. From brand strategy and marketing/social campaigns to site and product development, we find gaps in the marketplace and bring our unique brand of innovation to the digital landscape. And, as the digital arm of the WME | IMG network, RED has unprecedented global, transmedia influence and access to drive culture, create digital content, and activate consumers. Since 1999, RED has delivered results for brands such as ESPN, Microsoft, Netflix, Virgin Galactic, Disney and Ford.
AREAS OF FOCUS
• Brand Development
• Campaigns & Social
• Digital Ads & Content
• Sites & Experiences
• Products & Platforms
• Pet Peaves Monsters
• Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards
• World Cup Digital Campaign
• Hunger Games Explorer
• UFC Social
• Pacquiao vs Marquez Digital Ad Campaign
• adidas Spring Madness Digital Campaign
• Nickelodeon Comic-Con Experience
• Tiger Trail
• Child Mind Institute
• 2013 Ford Mustang Customizer
• ESPN College Football Digital Campaign
• Disney Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Digital Campaign
ABOUT RED GAMES
RED Games, a division of RED Interactive Agency, is focused on developing and publishing high quality, incredibly visual, handcrafted games and mobile experiences for iOS, Android, Facebook, Kindle and Web. RED Games develops multi-platform games and experiences for market leaders such as LucasArts, AE Networks, and Universal Pictures, and has introduced a number of award-winning original IPs to the market.
Our portfolio includes legostarwars.com, Pet Peaves Monsters, San Diego Zoo Safari Park: Tiger Trail, Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards, Whirling Dervish, Kicks and Stomps, among others.
Follow @ff0000_games on Twitter for the latest updates from RED Games.
- Ad Age's 2015 Cover Contest Finalists: Which Is Your Favorite?...J. Walter Thompson, FCB and Ogilvy, digital agencies R/GA and
RED Interactive Agency, smaller shops like Allen & Gerritsen , Pitch and WPP's Johannes Leonardo...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- History Channel Looks to Reach a New Audience -- Kids...content, Mr. Suratt said. The games were developed in partnership with
Red Interactive Agency, which also produced the "Battle of the Beards" game for A...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- New Hires At JWT NY, ATTIK and More...new hires including digital creative director Balind Sieber . Sieber joins from
RED Interactive Agencyin Santa Monica, where he spent the past two years as...