LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Arnold Worldwide Names Icaro Doria U.S. Chief Creative Officer...in setting up the New York branch of Omnicom digital shop
Red Urban, which serves Heineken U.S.A. clients. He also oversaw notable work...
- Heineken USA Shifts Digital to Omnicom Shop Red Urban...and social agency duties across its major brands with Omnicom's
Red Urbanafter a review. The agency, which currently operates from Amsterdam and Toronto...
- First Look: McDonald's Wants All to Know There's a Big Mac For That First campaign from We Are Unlimited aims to reach the right consumers at the right time.
- Skunk Signs Philippe Andre, Hornet Opens in London and More...up by Jelle Kolleman , the former founder of digital advertising agency
Red Urban, which was sold to DDB Worldwide in 2007. Kolleman was most recently...
- Ginny Golden Rejoins AKQA, Havas Recruits O&M Duo & MoreAll The Latest Creative Moves From Around The Industry