LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Gentler Gawker and Its Advertisers: Q&A With Nick Denton and Heather DietrickNick Denton has promised a "gentler" Gawker, but is that what readers want? And do readers and advertisers want the same thing?
- MDC Takes Majority Stake in Bay Area Agency Y Media Labs...PR, Albion , Kingsdale and Luntz Global. The agency holding company's portfolio also includes 72andSunny , CP&B , Assembly,
Redscout, Laird & Partners, Vitro and Colle & McVoy .
- MDC Partners Falls Most on Record Amid SEC Inquiry on Expenses...parties. The agency holding company's portfolio includes 72andSunny , CP&B , Assembly,
Redscout, Laird & Partners, Vitro and Colle & McVoy . MDC plunged as much as 36...
- Identity Crisis at Gawker? Nick Denton's Blogging Empire Working with Branding Agency Redscout...Vox for audiences and ad dollars, is working with brand-strategy agency
Redscout, according to two people familiar with the matter. The relationship began last...
- Ad Ideas? RFPs Morph Into Requests for Innovation, Products...marketing spend is being tied to innovation," said Jonah Disend, founder of
Redscout, a product- and brand-development agency. Some observers caution, however, that innovation...