LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Survivor's Guide to Risk TakingFrom our experience working with disruptive brands and business models, we've seen the best results when marketers are willing to shed fear.
- Redscout Names New CEO for First Time in Agency's 18-Year History For the first time in
Redscout's 18-year history, Founder Jonah Disend is passing over his CEO baton, appointing West Coast Managing Director Colin...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Is Tweaking Your News Feed, Again. Plus, the Latest Super Bowl Ads Facebook will show you more local news, which is part of its push to be 'good for your well-being and for society.'
- Big Plans, Big Ribs: How TGI Fridays Aims to Grow Meatier ribs, delivering alcohol, and meatless burgers are all on CMO Stephanie Perdue's updated TGI Fridays menu.
- Ad Age Ad Lib: Jonah Disend Says, 'We're Data-Rich, But Insight-Poor'...RSS feed . Tell a friend! Jonah Disend is CEO and founder of
Redscout, a branding and product development company with clients like Gatorade and Domino...