LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Tech Giants Act Like Kings. Plus, Custom Condoms.Also: The CEO of Samsung Electronics is stepping down, despite record profits.
- Big Plans, Big Ribs: How TGI Fridays Aims to Grow Meatier ribs, delivering alcohol, and meatless burgers are all on CMO Stephanie Perdue's updated TGI Fridays menu.
- Ad Age Ad Lib: Jonah Disend Says, 'We're Data-Rich, But Insight-Poor'...RSS feed . Tell a friend! Jonah Disend is CEO and founder of
Redscout, a branding and product development company with clients like Gatorade and Domino...
- Four Quarters of 'Marshmallow News,' And Other Reasons General Mills is Hiking Spending...jobs, and hired new U.S. creative agencies, led by 72andSunny and
Redscout, after naming WPP's Mindshare as its U.S. media agency in...
- Q&A: Why Ivan Pollard Is Joining General Mills...the fall of 2015. In 2016, it picked MDC Partners' 72andSunny and
Redscoutas its primary U.S. creative agency, with Joan Creative , Erich & Kallman...