República is an integrated, full service, independent agency that builds relevant and enduring connections between brands and consumers across culture, language, and technology. Republica is one of America's fastest growing agencies and services some of the worlds most iconic brands including: Google, Toyota, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Adrienne Arsht, Segura Viudas Cava, Universal Orlando Resort, Baptist Health, BankUnited, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, Goya Foods, Sedano’s Supermarkets, The White House, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, National Pork Board among others.
Republica Twitter Feed
- Agencies, Businesses Hunker Down for Hurricane Matthew...was told to stay there. Jorge Plasencia, chairman-CEO of Miami agency
Republica, said execs from a retail client came to Miami for meetings, and...
- Small Agency of the Year, Southeast, Silver: Republica Miami-based
Republica, founded a decade ago by Jorge Plasencia and Luis Casamayor, is No. 12 in Ad Age's ranking of U.S. Hispanic...
- Ad Age's 2016 Small Agency Awards: See the Winners...Winters Midwest, Gold Solve Midwest, Silver Archrival Southeast, Gold Breensmith Southeast, Silver
RepublicaSouthwest, Gold Proof Southwest, Silver The Loomis Agency West, Gold Young Jenkins...
- Zulu Alpha Kilo, Humanaut Take Top Honors at Small Agency AwardsThis marks the first time a shop from outside the U.S. is named Small Agency of the Year.
- 50 Largest U.S. Hispanic-American Agencies...Advertising Services â Coral Gables, Fla. 19,000 0.5 12 13
Republicaâ Miami 16,200 11.7 13 15 The Community* [Publicis] Miami...
NOV30What to Do When a Brand Gets Pulled Into Controversy?
SEP14Omnicom's New Media Agency Brand Helped it Land AT&T
NOV2Majority of Marketers Plan a Media Agency Review Next Year
SEP28Facebook Live Video Experiments with Ad Breaks
OCT5Creative Teams Look for Ways to Ensure Diversity
JLY31Ad Age Honors Small Agencies
AUG24Branded Content Blocks on TV Find Sponsors
JLY31How to Start a Great Small Agency - With Grit
JLY31Three Tips on How Small Agencies Can Work With Freelancers
JLY31Small Agencies Debate Whether Project Work Pays
JLY31How to Vet a New Client - and Know When to Walk Away
NOV16Social Media Platforms Experiment with New Ad Models