República is an integrated, full service, independent agency that builds relevant and enduring connections between brands and consumers across culture, language, and technology. Republica is one of America's fastest growing agencies and services some of the worlds most iconic brands including: Google, Toyota, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Adrienne Arsht, Segura Viudas Cava, Universal Orlando Resort, Baptist Health, BankUnited, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, Goya Foods, Sedano’s Supermarkets, The White House, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, National Pork Board among others.
- Businesses Prepare for Irma and Its Expected Record-Breaking DamageIrma, hot on the heels of Harvey, has agencies closing their doors and shifting plans.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 50 Largest U.S. Hispanic-American Agencies...9 12 Epsilon [Alliance Data Systems Corp.] Irving, Texas 17.1 13
Republicaâ Miami 17.1 14 Richards/Lerma Dallas 15.6 15 Lapiz...
- The Secret Lives of Industry Influencers: How Your Colleagues Spend Their Off-Hours Ballroom dancing, gator wrangling and other sidelines of agency insiders.
- WPP's GTB Buys U.S. Hispanic Shop Zubi Advertising...the top 15. (The others are Lopez Negrete Communications , Grupo Gallegos and
Republica). Zubi has about 120 staffers in offices in Miami, Detroit and Los...