LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Oh, the Humanity: The Latest Ad Trend to Replace FocusFirst we tried to get consumer to love us. Now we're trying to convince consumers that we love them.
- BlackBerry to Cut 4,500 Jobs Just Months After Rebranding...to BlackBerry, the brand on its line of mobile devices, from
Research in Motionin late January, part of a publicity push as it introduced...
- BMA NY names BlackBerry's Boulben Communicator of the Year...2012, Boulben has worked to reposition the company, formerly known as
Research in Motion, as the purveyor of phones for the “productivity user,”...
- Google Goes Glam With Moto X...year mobile marketing veteran Mr. Wallace, who has spent time at
Research in Motionand Samsung , where he helped position the Galaxy as a legitimate...
- What Clients Think About Publicis-Omnicom MegamergerPublicis and Omnicom have said they don't anticipate a raft of conflicts -- but what do clients like Anheuser-Busch InBev think?