LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Facebook's Custom Audiences Won Over AdlandFacebook's Custom Audiences customer-targeting tool has become central to the social network's ad business and its rivalry with Google.
- MediaLink Aims to Expand Consulting on Programmatic Ad Tech...which he joined when the company acquired his search marketing business,
Resolution Mediaand made him CEO at Omnicom Media Group Digital. He later started...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- 25 Largest U.S. Search-Marketing Agencies...5 5 PlattForm Advertising Lenexa, Kan. 54 30.2 6 7
Resolution Media* [Omnicom Î"] Chicago 52 38.0 7 6 Performics* [Publicis Î"] Chicago...
- Twitter Pitches Brands with $100K Minimum Spend for TV Ad Targeting...according to George Manas, director of client strategy and development for
Resolution Media(a unit of Omnicom Media Group ), but it can still buy enough...