LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Women in Advertising: The Tech Stars...advocate for me personally and women in general." Nancy Kramer Founder,
Resource InteractiveNancy Kramer turned down a shot to be MTV 's first sales...
- Renetta McCann Joins Leo Burnett as Chief Talent Officer...who in April left his post as exec VP-people and culture at Burnett to become chief talent officer at
Resource Interactivein Columbus, Ohio.
- After AKQA Sale, Indie LBi Seeks Buyers...include: MediaWhiz, owned by private-equity-backed Hyper Marketing; Acquity Group ;
Resource Interactive; Gyro; and MePlusYou (formerly known as IMC2 ). With the biggest digital-agency...
- Organic Named Digital Agency of Record for PepsiCo's Quaker Brands...office. Quaker had used a variety of agencies for digital, including
Resource Interactive. The agency was unavailable for comment. Following it's move to drastically...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.