LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- YouTube brings in Will Smith to show how safe it is for brands...take advantage of our services," Wojcicki said. "This year, we devoted tremendous
resourcesto address these challenges. ... There isn't a playbook for how open...
- Survival Summit: Agencies have more work to do than brands when it comes to diversity VML's God-is Rivera says there's much work to be done before creative looks as diverse as the population.
- Forget Spectacles: As Snap earnings arrive, focus on forced-view ads and that redesign...doesn't consider Spectacles a side project, and will apparently keep devoting
resourcesto them. The camera glasses can only take videos and photos now...
- WPP earnings beat expectations, but details about Sorrell departure still a mystery...underperforming parts of the group to focus on growth and free up
resourcesfor investment. Quarta also said clients have seemed confident about their relationships...