LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Get Ready for the Age of Programmable BrandsWith programmable marketing, messages can be made much more relevant for each consumer by leveraging data not available with programmatic.
- What You Can Learn From the Social Media Crisis That Wasn't...think are interesting or important, but don't have the time or
resourcesto give the full story treatment. And one of the other items...
- General Mills CMO Simonds Out Amid Overhaul and Job Cuts General Mills plans to look outside the company for expertise in marketing innovation, strategic revenue management and e-commerce.
- What Amazon Go Means for the Future of Retail...who make use of self-checkout registers Many brands lack the financial
resourcesto make the technological investment involved in such a futuristic upgrade, so...
- Rapp Hires Mitchell Caplan as Chief Growth Officer...situation said. The lawsuit alleged that several Rapp employees complained to human
resourcesabout what the suit charged was "destructive" and "discriminatory" behavior by Mr...