LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In Defense of the Celebrity Influencer...influencers to customize a message. There is significantly more time, effort and
resourcesneeded to engage 50 micro-influencers in one campaign. 3. Social media...
- Life After the Robot Apocalypse We get to choose what life after the Robot Apocalypse will be like, Shelly Palmer writes. Let's choose wisely.
- Andrews and Fairbanks Join R/GA London, Prat Moves to We BelieversPlus new hires at BBH Zag, Brunner and more
- Energy Company Phillips 66 Hires Carmichael Lynch as Lead Agency...of our business needs, our values and our company culture." "Their integrated
resourcesproduced an outstanding creative product and 360-degree plan," she added. "We...
- Grey Named AOR for Tumultuous Applebee's Business...off at the end of last year and was supported by Select
ResourcesInternational. Barkley, which was hired in December 2015 as Applebee's creative...