LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Riff Raff, Cavalry, Wanda, Slim Bring on Directors...music videos, directing work for Disclosure and Wiz Khalifa. Projects include the"
RethinkRole Models" for Samsung and Nike's "Thanks Paula" as well as...
- Holiday Email Best Practices: Avoiding the Spam FilterFollowing basic rules during the holiday season will keep your messages out of the spam folder, writes Len Shneyder.
- Study Suggests Anti-Trump Ads May Turn Trump Supporters...of those messages may have been working to inspire some Republicans to
rethinktheir support of the real estate magnate even before recent sexual assault...
- Respect the Format: Stop Chopping Up Spots to Make 'New' ContentYou could try to save money by buying media for ineffective ads, or you could do what Geico did, writes Maury Loeb, editor at PS260.
- What Facebook's Carolyn Everson Tells Marketers About Their CultureFacebook's Carolyn Everson schools brands and advertisers on what she calls "culture" issues to help them rethink their strategies.