LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Digital Shops Get Boost as Clients Embrace E-commerceE-commerce requests from marketers are surging at agencies like Razorfish, executives says, as the line between marketing and sales blurs.
- Four Disruptive Trends That Will Spark a New Creative Heyday...too. But the positive of disruption is the opportunity we have to
rethinkour business. Epic changes swept the music industry, but people aren't...
- B-to-B Software Company Makes You Rethink Global Symbol for WomenAxosoft wants to empower women with its campaign "It Was Never a Dress," which flips the image of a woman in a dress to a superhero figure.
- Google Looks to Counter Facebook's Grab for Direct-Response Dollars...U.S. and Japan. That change in consumer behavior led Google to
rethinkthe traditional conversion funnel that plots a person's path to purchase...
- Cathy Coughlin, Former Global Marketing Exec at AT&T, Dies at 57...technology and consumers. Ms. Coughlin oversaw the launch of AT&T's "
RethinkPossible" brand campaign in 2010, an effort to reflect the company's...