LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Customers Are Cheating On You: Marketing Orthodoxy Under Fire Byron Sharp's unorthodox marketing theories are catching on with major advertisers and causing media to rethink their pitches.
- Jet.com and R/GA Win Cannes' Media Grand Prix for 'Innovating Saving'...by Walmart last year for $3.3 billion, even told people to
rethinkwhat they shell out for the holidays, suggesting that they peg spending...
- Creativity: It's Not Just for Marketing The best advertising is linked to organizational focus on creativity and innovation that leads to top business results--as Cannes Lions winners prove.
- Marketer's Brief: This Detergent Ad Is NSFWAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on a naked pitch for an anti-stink detergent and Buffalo Wild Wings' new dining concept.
- Does Cannes Matter? Agencies Debate Spendy Festival in Lean Times...Sorrell told Ad Age last year that his agency may need to "
rethink" its engagement with Cannes, given the growing sprawl and expense. He'll...