LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How the Internet of Things Will Redefine Data-Sharing and PrivacyWith the IoT, data will become more valuable than products, and brands will need to rethink data-sharing, writes Dominique Guinard.
- Amazon's PR Troubles Show How Corporate Culture Impacts Brand Perception...business, they usually do not alienate consumers to the point that they
rethinkbuying the brand and perceive it in a whole new, negative light...
- Five Insights on Marketing to China's MillennialsKeeping things relaxed and lighthearted is key.
- Apple on Agency Hunt to Support New And Existing Retail Initiatives...ramps up for back-to-school. It also comes as more marketers
rethinktheir on- and offline retail operations and vet new commerce channels -- a...
- Agency, Entertainment Execs Set Sights on Vertical VideoAs Snapchat and Twitter's Periscope push vertical video, agency and entertainment execs consider how to adjust to the new format.