LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- VR's Creative EscapeUser-generated VR content is taking off, and brands need to pay attention, writes Rori DuBoff.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Who's to Blame for the Current Ad Tech Trust Gap?The investment models of venture capitalist explains much of the current ad tech mess, writes Judy Shapiro, CEO and founder of engageSimply.
- SXSW: The New Rules of TV Marketing in Binge-Watching World...watch TV on a delayed basis. This has forced content creators to
rethinkhow they market their shows to audiences who may not even know...
- Around the World in 80 Days in 6 Seconds: YouTube Challenges Agencies to Shrink Classic Books into Short Ads...retell a classic piece of literature chapter by chapter. They had to
rethinkwhat's at the heart of the stories and capture that in...