- Mobile-First Isn't Enough -- It's Time for A Mobile-Only Digital StrategyMarketers need to invest in a mobile-only digital strategy that supports the entire customer journey, Altimeter analyst Brian Solis writes.
- CMOs Pressed to Lead Customer Experience Efforts, But Their Progress Is Lacking...She also stressed how much work it takes to get companies to
rethinkthe way they do business in order to improve their approach to...
- Samsung Plans Series of Virtual Reality Shorts for Gear Headset 21st Century Fox made an immersive clip for "Wild," while HBO has created a similar experience with "Game of Thrones."
- How Coca-Cola's 'American Idol' Deal Transformed TV Advertising Coca-Cola's ended 13-season partnership with "American Idol" closes a significant chapter in the cola wars.
- Esther Lee Leaves AT&T to Lead Global Marketing for MetLife...the telecom industry. She spearheaded several large-scale branding efforts, including the "
RethinkPossible" campaign. "We appreciate her many contributions to our global marketing efforts...