LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Behind the Work: How Design Firm OCD Approached the Ad Age RebrandThe brief we received was to "Position Ad Age as the thought leader for those who depend on knowing what's next."
- WTF Was Apple Thinking With the New MacBook ProShelly Palmer finds a lot of the upgrades minimal or frustrating -- but there's still a lot to like.
- Why Naming Tech Brands Is Like 'Class Warfare'...ripe for development. Apple was lucky to find an undeveloped parcel in "
Retina." Now, no one else can own that name vis Ã vis display...
- Apple Releases Latest, Thinnest iPads as the Tablet Market Shrinks...available for pre-ordering on Friday. Mr. Schiller touted the devices' new
retinadisplay, as well as its photo, video and app capabilities. But he...
- How to create mobile-friendly emails...Make sure recipients can see your messaging," he said. Start thinking about
retinadisplays. Retina displays are high-resolution, which means everything appears sharper and...