LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- No Sob Story: NBC's 'This Is Us' Returns to Record Ratings...of the 5.2 million advertiser-coveted viewers the first installment of "
Revolution" scared up back on Sept. 17, 2012. Hair-splitters will note that...
- How Yeast, Sex and Patagonia Sparked Heineken's Newest Beer...capitalize on the thirst for variety brought on by the craft beer
revolution. Diageo's Guinness brand, for instance, markets new beers under the "Brewers...
- Bob Garfield on the Media, Cannes, Trump and Being Ruggedly Jewish (Not Necessarily in That Order)Former Ad Age ad reviewer: "Like most other humans, I use all the technological tools available to me to avoid ads. I don't even see them."
- Behind Della Femina's Funnyman Facade: 'I Want to Be Known as Somebody'Jerry Della Femina's rep made it hard for the ad industry to take him seriously, he tells Rance Crain. "I think about that all the time."
- Why AT&T Could Put the TV Advertising Revolution on HoldWill the AT&T/Time Warner deal pave the way for advertisers to buy TV the way they buy digital? Maybe not, says Noble People CEO Greg March.