- Marketers Look to Digital as Cure-All...s consumer packaged goods executives, once viewed as laggards of the digital
revolution, that have jumped on this bandwagon particularly hard. Unilever, Procter & Gamble Co...
- Ad Review: The Super Bowl That Made You CryMarketers got emotional, a glue company went weird and Budweiser picked a fight in this year's best Super Bowl advertising.
- Think Small: Why Big Data Isn't For EveryoneFor some companies, small data is better than big data to target customers, writes Jeff Hassemer.
- Why Content Marketing Is an All-In PropositionSome brands are excelling at content marketing while others are struggling, writes LinkedIn's Penry Price. The key is being all in.
- City Spotlight: Content Is King and Los Angeles Is Its KingdomDigital revolution's roots may be in Silicon Valley, but City of Angels holds key to creativity.