LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How a Rally on Reddit Helped Generate Huge Turnout for Sanders in WisconsinThe campaign considers Reddit to be as integral, if not more integral, to its grassroots momentum as Twitter and Facebook.
- Perfect Pair: Dog and Owner Put Kleenex On Top Viral Video Chart...than 21 million views. Following Kleenex's spot is Samsung 's selfie
revolutionwith 13 million views and The North Face's Thermoball spot with...
- Monica Lewinsky Asks Adland To Just Say No To Public Shaming...scale. This scandal, she said, was "brought to you by the digital
revolution." Much of her talk was dedicated to calling for the end of...
- The 2015 Cannes Social Experience: Live Tweets, Plus Who to Follow...Contagious June 23, 5:00 a.m. ET Sentience: The Coming AI
Revolution-- PHD June 24, 5:00 a.m. ET Marketing for People -- Unilever...
- Five Questions with David Jones, Founder of You & Mr. JonesFormer Havas CEO David Jones believes he has the experience, the contacts and the budget to bring global brands and technology together.