LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- At SXSW, It's All Topo Chico...well. For instance, when the moderator of the panel, "The Automated Assistant
Revolution," asked speakers to identify the best ways that brands use messaging apps...
- Why 5G Will Make Smartphones the Least Interesting Thing in MobileHere's what marketers stand to gain from the coming fifth generation technology.
- Mobile World Congress: Advertising in the 4th Industrial Revolution...Congress this year was built on the theme of the 4th industrial
revolution, the idea that connectivity will be the key element that empowers business...
- Why the Dichotomy Between Ad Tech and Marketing Tech Is Dysfunctional Emphasizing a boundary between ad tech and marketing tech obscures the larger revolution, writes "Hacking Marketing" author Scott Brinker.