- Think Small: Why Big Data Isn't For EveryoneFor some companies, small data is better than big data to target customers, writes Jeff Hassemer.
- City Spotlight: Content Is King and Los Angeles Is Its KingdomDigital revolution's roots may be in Silicon Valley, but City of Angels holds key to creativity.
- Why Content Marketing Is an All-In PropositionSome brands are excelling at content marketing while others are struggling, writes LinkedIn's Penry Price. The key is being all in.
- Creativity 50 2014: Tim Webber...a VERY different challenge. Ad Age: Is virtual reality the next big
revolutionfor brands? Mr. Webber: VR and AR are certainly very exciting areas...
- Content Marketing as Bernbach and Ogilvy Would Have Done It...Without question, content marketing is a child of the digital/social media
revolution, yet it also puts the principles of some of the greatest ad...