LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- 50 largest U.S. promotion agency networks50 largest U.S. promotion agency networks. Ranked by 2017 U.S. promotion revenue. Includes experiential/event marketing revenue. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- Blockchain? More like rockchain Music was the first industry that the digital revolution decimated. Blockchain is a chance to reinvent ourselves, Jesse Kirshbaum writes.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Sheryl Sandberg says 'a few' advertisers paused Facebook spending. Plus, an awful ad on Reddit But Facebook's data privacy scandal hasn't had a meaningful impact on its business.