- From McDonald's to Fendi: How a Few Brands Were Swept Into the Hong Kong ProtestsFor Starters, Why Did the Protesters Put a Noose on a Stuffed Animal from Ikea?
- Despite Protests, Hong Kong Will Remain the World's Highest Per-Capita Ad Market...been swept up in the Hong Kong protests). How might the Umbrella
Revolutionbe affecting the media industry? For now, all is well. "The media...
- The Programmatic Revolution: How Technology is Transforming Marketing
- Samsung's Virtual Reality Tech Is the Next Big Step in the Ad RevolutionThe advertising
revolutiontook another step forward this month when Samsung announced virtual reality capabilities for its new Galaxy Note smartphone. The Gear VR headset...
- Sir John Hegarty on How the Ad Industry Has Lost Its CourageSir Hegarty also says the word "consumer" is demeaning, among other things.