LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Electric-Car Revolution Has a Real ProblemBMW sees no quick way to boost profit from electric cars.
- The Dirty Secret of App-Install Ads Nobody's Talking About...suffered for it. For brands, customers are the cheese. When the mobile
revolutionbegan, brands found their cheese within apps. But now, a decade later...
- Lowdown: See CoverGirl's First Cover Boy in New AdThe Lowdown has the latest on the beauty brand's diverse group of ambassadors and how Sriracha is being used by McDonald's and Lexus.
- Welch's Names Jack Morton's Genuine AOR for Digital Creative, Media...make it a priority," Ms. Mitchell said. But there's "an attention
revolutionright now where folks are shifting away from traditional media, like television...
- 5G and the Future of Turbocharged Marketing 5G means extreme personalization and other benefits for marketers, writes Loren Hillberg.