LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Network Builders See Light at the End of Tunnel as 5G Nears...ramp-up." Equipment vendors have talked for years about the coming 5G
revolutionand the riches it could bring to operators such as Verizon Communications...
- Dish's 2.2 Million Sling Customers, Finally Revealed, Stem Pay-TV Losses...use a massive trove of airwaves to capitalize on the mobile-video
revolution. Dish reported revenue of $3.48 billion in the quarter, falling short...
- Salon Aims to Start a Publishing Revolution by Spinning Ad Blocking Into CryptocurrencySalon is asking users running ad blockers to turn them off or make up for it by letting it borrow their processing power to mine crypto.
- GDPR Data-Privacy Rules Signal a Welcome RevolutionMore than just a regulation bearing down, GDPR will drive deep shifts in marketing, says World Federation of Advertisers CEO Stephan Loerke.
- Beast Mode's Business Empire...bypass traditional deals and create his own companyâ "helping fuel an endorsement
revolutionin the process. By Ad Age Studio 30. Published on January 24...