LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Machine Learning Is Helping Martech Lead the AI Revolution Machine learning promises insights into the interactions between digital devices and their owners, writes Devin Guan of Drawbridge.
- How an Esports League Is Changing to Lure Brand Sponsors Teams looking to join Riot Games' North American league now must pay $10 million, but new rules could lure more sponsorship dollars.
- Digital Is Disrupting Everything, Including This Print Article...JosÃ©e Kravis, writing in The Wall Street Journal that the Industrial
Revolutiondid not improve British living standards for almost a century. "Likewise the...
- Fight Club: Inside TV's 5 Most Fractious Time Slots...to the C3 currency), while earlier occupants "The Blacklist" (2.9) and "
Revolution" (2.6) were among the top-rated shows in their respective freshman...
- Why the Chinese Will Pay for Content That Americans Won't...who Xu says has created a transformative startup. "This company created a
revolutionin China," he says. "We call it zhi shi fu fei. Which...